Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-29-09, 08:07 AM   #18
Faldiin
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post

I just set up my game to run JUST Carbonite and Ark inventory (as well as a memory info addon) and I see NO issues with the game crashing. Memory starts at around 22mb and so far has peaked at 25 (and as low as 19). No where do I see it steadily climbing.

TBH if 100mb of addon usage is killing your game there may be a bigger problem. My normal UI runs at around 100-110 on a typical night.

Have you tried running any other games/programs that require a lot of system ram? See if they crash too. How much system ran do you have?

EDIT .. Been running for over 20 mins now and memory has yet to go much higher than 25mb
I have 4GB ram and 512 9600M GT VC. T9400 Intel Proc.
I am not sure why it is happening. I have rebuilt the addons again last night. Still getting the issue. I know of 3 people having the issue and we all have not been using the same addons except for these 2. When I get up to around 100 I start getting Memory reallocation errors in Bug Grabber. From there the UI freezes. I can type still for about a min. Then the game will crash. If I type /reload, I have a 50/50 chance the game wont crash.

Faldiin

Last edited by Faldiin : 05-29-09 at 08:23 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Memory Leak