Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-04-15, 08:51 PM   #1
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite Map + ElvUI

I'm afraid I messed up.

I'm using ElvUI on the PTR, and I forgot that Carbonite has a problem with ElvUI when you try to combine the maps. I just fixed it (by turning off ElvUI's minimap control) and it works great, as far as I can tell, anyway. No errors yet, which is a GOOD thing. But, I've got a clock inside the minimized map, and I can't get that straightened out seemingly no matter WHAT I do. Weird.

I apologize for the wrong information, but at the time it wasn't wrong. It just turned out to be wrong when my mind finally remembered that Carbonite and ElvUI have a problem when you try to combine the maps, simply because ElvUI takes control of Blizzard's minimap.
Click image for larger version

Name:	jostoflees screenShot.jpg
Views:	8036
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	8557
Here's a screen shot. I don't have "ctrl" pressed, so, no clock in the minimized map.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Carbonite Map + ElvUI