Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-27-08, 06:07 PM   #1
shiin
A Fallenroot Satyr
Small utility addons

Hi,
I'm searching for some small utility addons. A friend of mine used to code them for him and his RL friends but since he has stopped playing more and more of them produce errors. I've found replacements for some of them but I'm also still looking for some other. The nice thing about his addons was that they didn't change the look of WoW but only added functionality. Here are the list of features I'm still looking for:

- Equipping a weapon in the off-hand slot / a ring or trinket in the second slot via CTRL-Right Clicking (or any other combination) on it in the bags
- Deleting an item in the bags with CTRL-Right Clicking on it (with the usal or less security questions)
- Deleting a mail in the mailbox with CTRL-Right Clicking on it (without opening)
- Retrieving the items/money of a single mail in the mailbos by SHIFT Clicking on it (without opening)
- Moving items from the bag into a trade window / mail window / auction house by ALT-Right Clicking on it (if the respective window is open)
- Showing guild names in the inspect window
- Storing all equipped weapons per keybinding (in the keybinding menu)
- Stopcasting per keybinding (in the keybinding menu)
- Showing/Hiding cloak and/or helm per keybinding (in the keybinding menu)

I hope somebody here knows of addons that can do this (or how to easily code them).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Small utility addons