10-18-08, 08:17 PM   #1
Mn3MoN1C
A Murloc Raider
KgPanels not reading from own texture folder only SharedMedia

I am trying to use my own background textures but KGPanels won't display them if I point it to a folder in my addons directory(ie: Interface\Addons\MyUI\blah.tga). However, if I place it in SharedMediaAdditionalBackgrounds which I had downloaded it reads it fine? Any ideas?
10-18-08, 09:03 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Did you make sure that you are entering in the path correctly? There is an in-game FAQ for kgpanels that tells you how. I thought it was supposed to be Interface\\AddOns\\etc. I, personally, just use MyMedia in SharedMedia.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-18-08, 09:07 PM   #3
Mn3MoN1C
A Murloc Raider
Yea, I had it as \\Interface\\Addons\\MyUI\blah.tga and nothing showed up. I changed it to the sharedmedia folder and then it showed. I don't understand why though...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » KgPanels not reading from own texture folder only SharedMedia