11-28-08, 01:17 PM   #1
Ahielia
An Aku'mai Servant
nQuestLog drop-down menu.

I'm having slight issues with nQuestLog atm.

Thing is, I can't use the drop down menu (right-clicking) on the FuBar module, nor on the Icecrown area.
As in; nQuestLog has hidden some quests for Icecrown, but I can't right click on the minion to show them, and I can't right click on the FuBar-module either to show them.
I just reinstalled nQuestLog and removed the files from saved variables, because nQuestLog just wouldn't work.
It got some weird error that I forgot to copy.
But what's strange, this happened earlier today, I've had the same addons since the expansion's release, and I haven't had an issue before. I didn't do anything special, I was turning in some quests, and getting some follow-ups at that ship in Icecrown.

Any thoughts on how to fix it?
11-28-08, 01:28 PM   #2
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This sounds like some sort of even that causes a bug in the addon itself, best take this problem to the author of the addon along with a detailed description of what you were doing when it happened if no actual error is being given.
11-28-08, 11:56 PM   #3
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There's a mention in the thread at curse about a possible fix to a code issue causing a bug. Maybe its a solution to your problem.

Curse nQuestLog page.
11-29-08, 12:33 PM   #4
Ahielia
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by def9 View Post
I tried that fix, but it didn't do anything for me, in regards to this problem.

I still can't right click the fubar module, nor can I right click the Icecrown sections. Right clicking all the other areas (AV, Coldarra, Gundrak, Sholazar Basin, The Oculus and Storm Peaks) works just fine. It's just the Icecrown one that's kinda f*cked. Me no like

But thanks for the suggestion though.
12-06-08, 03:30 AM   #5
Ahielia
An Aku'mai Servant
Okay so I've "fixed" it.

I was using the Blizz quest log to check which quests it was that nQuestLog hid from me, and it was one of those daily pvp quests in Icecrown, called "No Mercy!".
I abandoned it, and nQuestLog works just fine now.

Any idea why that happened?
12-08-08, 07:14 PM   #6
OarisJM
A Murloc Raider
Just wanted to confirm that it's definitely "No Mercy!" causing the problem. Something to do with nQuestLog's hiding features, maybe it doesn't recognize that quest as having a zone, or something?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » nQuestLog drop-down menu.