Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-24-09, 11:21 PM   #1
Silaelin
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7
Party & Raid Frames missing

Yes, I have gone through all of posts in this thread and the bug reports and I was not able to find a solution to the issue I am having.

Currently, I have done a fresh WTF and Interface folder where the only thing installed IS nUI. The problem I am having occurs both when nUI is the only thing installed as well as when I have other addons installed. Currently, when in a raid, there are no raid frames at all. Also, the party frame that shows up is the default blizzard frame except it is blank as seen in the screen shot below.



If anyone at all has any idea on how to help that would be fantastic. I really would love to try nUI!

Thank you.
Silaelin is offline  
Unread 03-24-09, 11:47 PM   #2
Delmara
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 27
Originally Posted by Silaelin View Post
Yes, I have gone through all of posts in this thread and the bug reports and I was not able to find a solution to the issue I am having.

Currently, I have done a fresh WTF and Interface folder where the only thing installed IS nUI. The problem I am having occurs both when nUI is the only thing installed as well as when I have other addons installed. Currently, when in a raid, there are no raid frames at all. Also, the party frame that shows up is the default blizzard frame except it is blank as seen in the screen shot below.

If anyone at all has any idea on how to help that would be fantastic. I really would love to try nUI!

Thank you.
To get rid of the default blizzard frame deselect "use background image for raid frames" or something to that effect in blizzard's options menu. Unfortunately I don't know exactly where in the options it's located off hand. I had to cancel my account for the time being due to finances.

As far as the party/raid frames for nUI ... if you click on the red square on the lower left of the dashboard it will cycle through all of your available frames. Such as 5 man or 10 man. If you have the pro version (unless Scott added these as well to his current release) you'll also have 15, 20, 25, and 40 man raid frames.
Delmara is offline  
Unread 03-24-09, 11:49 PM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
Petrah's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,866
Check in the Blizz options under Interface/Party & Raid. Make sure there's nothing checked.
__________________
♪~ ( ) I My Sonos!
Petrah is offline  
Unread 03-25-09, 12:20 AM   #4
Silaelin
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7
Thank you both so much! :3 Problems solved. lol I feel like a goober now! x3
Silaelin is offline  
Unread 03-25-09, 12:21 AM   #5
Delmara
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 27
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
Check in the Blizz options under Interface/Party & Raid. Make sure there's nothing checked.
Thanks Silenia! I would've looked myself, but alas I can't login atm.
Delmara is offline  
Unread 03-25-09, 12:35 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
Petrah's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,866
Originally Posted by Delmara View Post
Thanks Silenia! I would've looked myself, but alas I can't login atm.
No worries hehe. I had actually logged in to get the info, and then you replied before I could reply, so I just added that bit lol.
__________________
♪~ ( ) I My Sonos!
Petrah is offline  
Unread 03-25-09, 04:03 AM   #7
spiel2001
nUI's Author
 
spiel2001's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,724
In addition, there is a slash command '/nui autogroup' which when enabled will cause nUI to automatically switch between solo, group and raid unit frame modes as your party status changes... it's supposed to be on by default, but for some reason is not on new installs. I'm working on figuring out why.
__________________

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.



Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/
spiel2001 is offline  
Unread 03-25-09, 09:35 AM   #8
Silaelin
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
In addition, there is a slash command '/nui autogroup' which when enabled will cause nUI to automatically switch between solo, group and raid unit frame modes as your party status changes... it's supposed to be on by default, but for some reason is not on new installs. I'm working on figuring out why.
For me it had been on by default, but for whatever reason having the party background on from the original blizzard interface interfered with the visibility of the nUI party and raid frames.

Thank you again everyone for your help!
Silaelin is offline  
 

Go BackWoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Party & Raid Frames missing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off