02-25-06, 02:47 PM   #1
Xil
An Aku'mai Servant

Best Spell Timer Out There - Need Help Editing

A while back I found necrosis and loved it, then I recieved this updated version from a friend and the Spell Timer portion was just incredible. It had been improved on and no longer suffered from the same flaws that plagued nearly every other spell timer I had used:
-It recognizes resists and all kinds of reflects/immune unline other timers.
-It recognizes when the debuff was cast by me instead of showing me my fellow warlocks debuffs.
-It differentiates mobs even if they have the same name and level.

Anyway, my point is it's as close to perfect as I see it getting. Now since I can't think of a better place to ask this, I'd like someone to convert this addon and extrapulate the timer portion and make it a standalone that works with other classes because as of yet it only works for warlocks. If this could be done it would make many people very happy.
02-25-06, 03:19 PM   #2
twig314159
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try TTSpellTimer. It comes really close to the reliability you're looking for. It also supports timers for every class in the game. Enjoy!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...php?s=&id=4455
02-25-06, 07:12 PM   #3
Xil
An Aku'mai Servant

Close? Eh... What do you mean? But thanks, I'll definitely check it out.
02-26-06, 01:16 AM   #4
Xil
An Aku'mai Servant

I tried TTST and it works fine when I solo but I was told TTSpellTimer didn't work well in a raid situation but the timer portion of Necrosis works flawlessly everywhere. As well, it doesn't deal so well with multiple mobs with the same name yet the Necrosis timer does. So I'd like to reiterate my request for a modified version of it.

Personally I'd be satisfied with a hunter version but I'm sure others would appreciate a more complete version.

Last edited by Xil : 02-26-06 at 01:43 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Best Spell Timer Out There - Need Help Editing