Just a little heads up. I've made some changes to the branch structure over at GitHub. The main change is really that I've merged API-6 into master, which means some people might want to update their git submodule. I have also pushed out a 1.5.x branch named stable, which is based on 1.5.13.
I might push out another 1.5.x version later on, but currently I'm going to focus on cleaning things up and getting everything I want into the 1.6 tree. There will probably not be too many breaking changes between 1.5 and 1.6. Bumping the version gives me room to break stuff if I need to however and clean-up code which has become deprecated due to changes within WoW.
Random fun fact, it's now over three years since I tagged 1.0 of oUF. It's also about four year since I started working on this version of oUF.