12-06-11, 05:52 PM   #1
podboq
A Murloc Raider
Cool Size of Objective Icons

Would it be possible to increase the size of the objective icons to make it easier to click, say, Gold Mine's icon instead of one of the many players there?

I'm finding it hard to right click on an objective's icon during combat, when I need to send a message in a hurry. Sometimes I have to zoom in really tight, right click, send message, then zoom out to see who's attacking and who's defending... by that time I usually have a rogue's shiv in my guts lol!

Would it be possible for you all to increase the objective's icon size, to make it easier to not mis-click, have to zoom in, click, zoom out, etc?

Would be a nice feature to have adjusted...
12-06-11, 07:10 PM   #2
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
Do you mean the cursor icon? Increasing its size wouldn't help you click the objective. If you mean the objective itself, so that it is easier to click, then that's not possible/not allowed.
12-10-11, 02:05 AM   #3
podboq
A Murloc Raider
re:

Yea, the objective Icon, it's too small, it's always buried unto what seems like dozens of enemies, it's hard to click, and therefore, it's hard to get alerts out....

Sure it's not allowed?
12-10-11, 12:29 PM   #4
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Blizzard doesn't allow modification of anything in the game world itself. What we do have control of is what could be thought of as a layer of glass with additional stuff on it that we can manipulate to perform many different tasks. We can do whatever we want with stuff on top of the glass, but we can't touch anything under it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Size of Objective Icons