Unread 02-19-12, 07:43 PM   #1
thedankens
A Kobold Labourer
Help with Dungeon Maps!

Alright, here's what I want out of carbonite. When I am in a dungeon, I want it to display the map that is showed when you hit alt m to show the full screen map, but I want it to show this map when I just hit m without going to full screen. So in other words, I want the default full screen map to show in the carbonite maximized map when I am in instances. I've been playing with the settings for hours and can't get it right, and I know it used to be capable of doing this because my old settings had it. Any ideas?
Unread 02-20-12, 02:41 AM   #2
jeffy162
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The best you can get is to open Carbonites options to the "Map" page and UNcheck the option to "Maximize Carbonite map instead of opening normal map". Then open the default key binding interface ("esc" key > Key Bindings > scroll down to the Carbonite heading) and bind "Toggle Normal or Max Map" to "alt + M" and you should be good to go.

When I am in a dungeon, I want it to display the map that is showed when you hit alt m to show the full screen map, but I want it to show this map when I just hit m without going to full screen. So in other words, I want the default full screen map to show in the carbonite maximized map when I am in instances.
This, as far as I can tell, simply can not be done with Carbonite.

Go BackWoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Help with Dungeon Maps!