Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-04-13, 08:58 AM   #3041
Bearshaker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 11
[Monk] Tigereye Brew

Hey!

I was wondering if there is a bug regarding Tigereye Brew on the "active" bar.

It seems to stack up fine but when I activate my brew only sometimes it will change to show how long the buff lasts. Most of the times it will just continue to show the stacks and I can't seem to find anywhere else to see the time of the buff.

Any idea what could cause this or what I could do to show it somewhere else?

EDIT: The problem only appears if there is over 10 stacks.

Last edited by Bearshaker : 11-04-13 at 11:50 AM.
Bearshaker is online now  
Unread 11-04-13, 01:42 PM   #3042
Trendkill09
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
Trendkill09's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17
Dude When i use Overachiever with RealUI i get

Overachiever has been blocked from an action only available to BlizzardUI thing. how can i solve this
Trendkill09 is offline  
Unread 11-04-13, 03:11 PM   #3043
HiiQueue
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 20
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Maelstrom should be tracked by default. I will check it out.

For the map, have you updated to r20b?
Any news on the Maelstrom being tracked? Like, it does show on the SIDE of my healthframe, as a generic buff with the yellow border being the timer and a small number showing stacks, however, I would love it if it was in the buff/debuff zone above my healthframe like when I use divine protection (on my pally) or other buffs.
HiiQueue is offline  
Unread 11-04-13, 07:30 PM   #3044
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,540
Sorry all. Real Life has taken over atm and very little to no time for UI work.
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 11-05-13, 01:31 PM   #3045
Dyaxion
A Kobold Labourer
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
Bottom Bar

Any way to change/manage what appears on the bottom bar? There used to be a button in 7.something which said my bag space that could also be clicked to open my inventory. I just got back into WoW (oh dear) and I was sad to see it gone.
Dyaxion is offline  
Unread 11-05-13, 09:17 PM   #3046
artiq
A Kobold Labourer
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
I love the Grid2 layout. Is there a way to get that layout without the rest of the UI?
artiq is offline  
Unread 11-06-13, 01:08 PM   #3047
BalwickMaggy
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 57
Hey all - I've installed a new graphics card (a GTX 650) and all my UI in-game is blurry

Now I'm pretty sure I found my solution to this here before, but can't find it now, so - help? Other games and everything else on the PC look fine.
BalwickMaggy is offline  
Unread 11-06-13, 01:50 PM   #3048
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,540
Originally Posted by Dyaxion View Post
Any way to change/manage what appears on the bottom bar? There used to be a button in 7.something which said my bag space that could also be clicked to open my inventory. I just got back into WoW (oh dear) and I was sad to see it gone.
/realui > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Modules > Info Line


Originally Posted by artiq View Post
I love the Grid2 layout. Is there a way to get that layout without the rest of the UI?
Not really. RealUI manipulates Grid2 a fair bit.


Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
Hey all - I've installed a new graphics card (a GTX 650) and all my UI in-game is blurry

Now I'm pretty sure I found my solution to this here before, but can't find it now, so - help? Other games and everything else on the PC look fine.
Possibilities:
  1. Your Windows or WoW resolution is set incorrectly
  2. You're running WoW in windowed mode and the window is being stretched
  3. Multi-sampling is enabled in WoW's System Options
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 11-07-13, 01:02 PM   #3049
BalwickMaggy
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 57
Thanks nib, it's sorted now. Booting the game in windowed and then going back to fullscreen windowed fixes it - no idea why, but it was suggested to me on the WoW forum. Hope things are all good on your end.
BalwickMaggy is offline  
Unread 11-07-13, 04:37 PM   #3050
cchenny88
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2
I set up all my bartender bars, minimap, and chat in different areas / scales and made a new realui profile for it (i think). Upon reloading UI it was all lost. What can I do to save the changes I make?
cchenny88 is offline  
Unread 11-07-13, 04:42 PM   #3051
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,540
Originally Posted by cchenny88 View Post
I set up all my bartender bars, minimap, and chat in different areas / scales and made a new realui profile for it (i think). Upon reloading UI it was all lost. What can I do to save the changes I make?
Create new profile > /rl > go back to profiles page > Copy from profile "RealUI" > /rl

This should get the settings you applied to the new profile you made
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 11-07-13, 07:01 PM   #3052
cchenny88
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2
great thank you for the quick response!
cchenny88 is offline  
Unread 11-08-13, 07:29 AM   #3053
wodaji
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Clean install Missing Bartender.

I wanted to do a clean install of RealUI and find that it does not include Bartender4. I restored my old RealUI interface and copied the update to the old folder. Just a heads up. Thanks for all the work you do to maintain this super shmexy compilation!
wodaji is offline  
Unread 11-09-13, 07:34 AM   #3054
3ernardo
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3
First let me say: best... interface... ever...
Thank you so much for helping me not get blind when playing wow!

Doubt: The minimap skull icon that spots rare mobs is not appearing anymore. I get the "Rare Spotted" message, but got no idea where he is... Any thoughts?
3ernardo is offline  
Unread 11-10-13, 12:41 PM   #3055
Massiveunit
A Theradrim Guardian
 
Massiveunit's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 62
Originally Posted by 3ernardo View Post
First let me say: best... interface... ever...
Thank you so much for helping me not get blind when playing wow!

Doubt: The minimap skull icon that spots rare mobs is not appearing anymore. I get the "Rare Spotted" message, but got no idea where he is... Any thoughts?
I'm not having this issue with my UI.
Massiveunit is offline  
Unread 11-10-13, 09:45 PM   #3056
praneet87
A Kobold Labourer
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1
Other addons not detected

Excellent UI ! The best part was the easy install. I do have some issues with it though.

I tried to use Deadly Boss Mods and Oqueue. These addons arent detected by the game. I put them in the interface folder with the other addons. They don't even show up in the character select addons menu. Please help. Not sure what is wrong.

Thank you
praneet87 is offline  
Unread 11-10-13, 10:04 PM   #3057
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,540
Originally Posted by praneet87 View Post
Excellent UI ! The best part was the easy install. I do have some issues with it though.

I tried to use Deadly Boss Mods and Oqueue. These addons arent detected by the game. I put them in the interface folder with the other addons. They don't even show up in the character select addons menu. Please help. Not sure what is wrong.

Thank you
Are they located like so:
World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\oQueue

?
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 11-11-13, 01:21 AM   #3058
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Anj's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 166
Originally Posted by 3ernardo View Post
First let me say: best... interface... ever...
Thank you so much for helping me not get blind when playing wow!

Doubt: The minimap skull icon that spots rare mobs is not appearing anymore. I get the "Rare Spotted" message, but got no idea where he is... Any thoughts?
I got this too. Message pops up, no rare skull icon HOWEVER there's a rare chest icon instead. Could that be triggering the alert?
__________________
Lok'tar ogar!
Anj is offline  
Unread 11-11-13, 01:28 AM   #3059
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,540
Originally Posted by Anj View Post
I got this too. Message pops up, no rare skull icon HOWEVER there's a rare chest icon instead. Could that be triggering the alert?
Yes, rare chests also trigger the alert.
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 11-11-13, 05:13 AM   #3060
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Anj's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 166
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Yes, rare chests also trigger the alert.
Thanks then for pointing us to good stuff that we might have otherwise missed
__________________
Lok'tar ogar!
Anj is offline  
Closed Thread

Go BackWoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off