03-30-14, 09:58 AM   #1
tjyeee
A Defias Bandit
Dannycarry's UI

Hey everyone,

For a while now I've been searching for how to make my UI even slightly similar to Dannycarry's.
Here's a video of how his UI looks like:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWtWQWQPmik

Basically, I'm interested in the way he can track enemy cooldowns (CC cooldowns), how he can see when his partners or enemies have their procs up.
And how he can keep track of when his partners or enemies are CC'ed, or when important CDs are being used, such as Icy Veins, Avenging Wrath and so on.

If anyone has any idea what addon he used to modify his UI this way, I'll be grateful.

I tried setting it myself with different addons but I couldn't make it work as good as he did, I used sArena and GladiusEx.
I changed the entire cooldown track of GladiusEx to show only CC, I then tried to place sArena somewhere comfortable and moved the DR track of the Gladius far after the sArena cast bars.
It looks pretty nice but when changing from 3s to 2s the entire UI is being changed, the icons are overlapping and sArena always for some reason push to the end of the screen, doesn't let me place the CDs behind so it makes it difficult.

Thanks in advance.
03-31-14, 02:15 PM   #2
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I definitely can't see what is nice about that ui but then again I'm not huge into arena pvp so maybe I miss the purpose. That being said there are a few arena based timer addons out there you could look into.

Afflicted3, Juked and enemy-ability-bar track enemy CC and information. Also Icicle adds that information to the in game nameplates.

Last edited by def9 : 03-31-14 at 06:14 PM.
03-31-14, 06:22 PM   #3
10leej
A Molten Giant

Its not that the op wants to use the ui itself but just wants the add on setup.
03-31-14, 08:31 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

Why don't you message him directly and ask? Based on the title of the Youtube video, his BattleTag is Dannycarey#2735.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Dannycarry's UI