I did not generated myself since i would probably get the same table, but you can do it:
You can open the soundkitentry.db2 from the DBCFiles with WDBX then you can get the FileDataID for every SoundKitID, which would eventually point to a file name, if you crosscheck it with the lastly updated FileDataID. From there you need another table conversion from an older DBCFiles which helps with the Sound FilePath - SoundKit Name conversion, and tada.
Or you could just use the soundkitname.db2 and write the values out raw. But that's for non-masochists.
Coming back to this, I finally got around to getting WDBX. Your small note is what I ended up doing. I exported that list as a CSV, then with a few regex replacements, turned it into a Lua table. Easy.
Useless info: there are a total of 26 quotes in the whole list, 13 sound names have something in quotes. Also, 316 apostrophes and 80,575 total sounds.