02-09-07, 11:28 PM   #301
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

When I have my Initial Mazzlegasm, all is good, (lol, that still funny/kinky saying) but when i exit the game or even just log out, i look at my addon's and some of them have turned off on there own as well as when i load my toon up again i get error after error after error and cant fix any of it, and thats not my only problem, I like the square buttons that MazzleUI loads it with, why does it change to circular buttons when i load my toon the second time? I'm so lost and the FAQ didnt really help me there, or i missed it of which i'm sorry if i did.
Please help me Mazzle, your UI is by far the best I've ever used and would hate to have to change UI's for dumb crap like that

02-09-07, 11:43 PM   #302
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Mizer18
When I have my Initial Mazzlegasm, all is good, (lol, that still funny/kinky saying) but when i exit the game or even just log out, i look at my addon's and some of them have turned off on there own as well as when i load my toon up again i get error after error after error and cant fix any of it, and thats not my only problem, I like the square buttons that MazzleUI loads it with, why does it change to circular buttons when i load my toon the second time? I'm so lost and the FAQ didnt really help me there, or i missed it of which i'm sorry if i did.
Please help me Mazzle, your UI is by far the best I've ever used and would hate to have to change UI's for dumb crap like that

I think you need to erase your WTF, Interface, Cache, and Fonts folders.. and re-install from scratch.. what you're experiencing is not normal. (Note: You don't have to delete the above folders, moving or renaming works too)

02-09-07, 11:46 PM   #303
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

so what i'm having is just a case of too many problems

02-10-07, 12:03 AM   #304
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

so what i'm having is just a case of too many problems
Pretty much... Make sure you pay close attention to the install instructions, and increase your allowed addon memory, and check the load out of date addons option.. hopefully this time around it'll work better for you.

02-10-07, 12:03 AM   #305
Blackbriar
A Kobold Labourer
NPC names

Love this UI, but i used to be able to enble show NPC names, now I cannot even when I check the box in the interface options. Does Mazzle disable this feature? Is there another place I should be looking to turn this on? And no I am not looking for those horrible nameplates.. I just find it easier to hunt mobs when I can see their names.. Any suggestions? I tried using the namefu and got nada..

Last edited by Blackbriar : 02-10-07 at 12:06 AM.

02-10-07, 12:51 AM   #306
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
When I click on one of my bags, currently it opens that bag...how can I make it open baggins instead...I want baggins to open when I click any of the bags buttons. Thanks.

02-10-07, 12:56 AM   #307
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

i found what it was, i had no reason to keep re-loading all the add-ons when i'm at the char select screen, the ones that that character needed were already on gotcha gotcha gotcha, thx for the help mazzle, you have shown me the error of my ways when you didnt even respond (that was really meant as a joke so dont take it seriously, i'm not expecting a busy person to respond at 11:30 at night anyways) but thx for the help to the other person (Vint) that did try to help me

02-10-07, 02:30 AM   #308
Gingerbread
A Kobold Labourer
Target of Target?

In the example SS's I can see a portrait on the left, their target in the middle, and the targets target on the right. However I cant find an option that will display the target of target on the right. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

02-10-07, 02:32 AM   #309
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gingerbread
In the example SS's I can see a portrait on the left, their target in the middle, and the targets target on the right. However I cant find an option that will display the target of target on the right. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I've never used a full ToT frame. Please link the screen shot you're referring to.

02-10-07, 02:34 AM   #310
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by depotstu
When I click on one of my bags, currently it opens that bag...how can I make it open baggins instead...I want baggins to open when I click any of the bags buttons. Thanks.

You can't. That neither a feature of Baggins or my UI. All you can do is bind the open all bags button to a key.

You can also click on the Baggins entry in the Fubar to open them.

02-10-07, 02:36 AM   #311
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Blackbriar
Love this UI, but i used to be able to enble show NPC names, now I cannot even when I check the box in the interface options. Does Mazzle disable this feature? Is there another place I should be looking to turn this on? And no I am not looking for those horrible nameplates.. I just find it easier to hunt mobs when I can see their names.. Any suggestions? I tried using the namefu and got nada..
I think there might be an issue with efficiency modes changing them correctly. That said, I've still been able to change nametag settings from NameToggleFu. You can also try the Blizzard settings.

02-10-07, 02:38 AM   #312
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

i found what it was, i had no reason to keep re-loading all the add-ons when i'm at the char select screen, the ones that that character needed were already on gotcha gotcha gotcha, thx for the help mazzle, you have shown me the error of my ways when you didnt even respond (that was really meant as a joke so dont take it seriously, i'm not expecting a busy person to respond at 11:30 at night anyways) but thx for the help to the other person (Vint) that did try to help me

Yes, the whole point of the add-on selection portion of the mazzifier is to turn add-ons on and off based on the questions you answer and the characteristics of the character.

02-10-07, 02:40 AM   #313
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by crobertb
Uh huh...now I feel stupid. Thanks for the prompt reply.

No need to feel stupid. I don't think it was an obvious thing to conclude. I wouldn't have expected SmartBuff to handle several of the things that it does, i.e. things like weapon buffs/poisons, tracking skills, etc. In fact, I've already added your question on my to-do list as a new FAQ item.

02-10-07, 02:42 AM   #314
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by marcusdrage
Mazzle, I am just wondering. But what is the mod listed that shows the 3d party frames and bars? I was jsut wondering as I really like the UI. It's just on some characters I just want the 3d party frames and bars and nothing else to improve my visualization. Is there any possible way you can tell me which addon listed is the 3d party frames?

I suppose you could hide the various components of the unit frames that you don't want to show. As long as you don't hide the entire frame, the models will still show.

Like Vint said, that's Discord Unit Frames. You're on your own for learning how to use and modify it though.

02-10-07, 04:03 AM   #315
themcity
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Unhappy sadness

i mhaving trouble mazzifying my ui...i love this pack but when i click mazzify i get nothing...ive waited like 15 minutes for it to give me the reload ui option so i dont no what im doing wrong

02-10-07, 04:39 AM   #316
Nemesi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally posted by Blackbriar
Love this UI. I just have one question, I can't seem to enable Show NPC names in the interface options. I like being able to see the names of the mobs, helps me get around quicker for quests. So far when I turn it on it does nothing, but it works on both the blizz standard UI and my old one. Does Mazzle disable this feature? Any suggestions?
I have this same problem, and I cant figure it out. Ive tried enabling disabling mods etc, and can't figure it out. Same thing I like to see mobs, mainly players around me. But its a problem when I come across a BE or UD horde, and cant neccessarily distinguish that they ARE horde, and then I die... Ive toyed with NameFu along with the default Blizz setting and have yet to prevail.

Also, how do I change tehe health bar colors for myself and party members, I think the blue blends in a bit too much with some of the BC zones.

Last edited by Nemesi : 02-10-07 at 04:42 AM.

02-10-07, 06:30 AM   #317
urofseron
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nemesi
I have this same problem, and I cant figure it out. Ive tried enabling disabling mods etc, and can't figure it out. Same thing I like to see mobs, mainly players around me. But its a problem when I come across a BE or UD horde, and cant neccessarily distinguish that they ARE horde, and then I die... Ive toyed with NameFu along with the default Blizz setting and have yet to prevail.

Also, how do I change tehe health bar colors for myself and party members, I think the blue blends in a bit too much with some of the BC zones.

There is a small blue crystal at the top on the FUBar. You will see the options to see names by default...etc etc.

02-10-07, 08:06 AM   #318
Pr1De
A Fallenroot Satyr
How do I get Mazzle to remember changes? 2 examples, first, the chat bubble over my head when I talk in party chat. I uncheck it under blizz's options and it reappears when I get to the next zone. Second, the nifty FU mod that allows displaying of names over heads. I turned on the names over everythings head, now I am trying to turn it off again over Mob heads but it reactivates everytime I change zones.

02-10-07, 10:26 AM   #319
estarianne
A Murloc Raider
Two issues

Wow, what an amazing amount of work you've put into this! Great stuff

I'm having two issues, neither of which seem to be mazzle-specific.

One- clique just isn't working properly with the DUF frames. The only frame I can reliably get it to work on is the player frame. I am wondering if this is a DUF issue or a clique issue? I don't even know how to figure that out. This is a killer as a healer, I depend on clique.

Two- Baggins has some odd behaviors. Like if I switch out gear, the position of the items changes so I have to go searching for the item I switched out. Can I upgrade the ace mods as they are upgraded on the ace server, or have you modified the mods/libraries to such an extent that it would break things?

02-10-07, 10:51 AM   #320
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Pr1De
How do I get Mazzle to remember changes? 2 examples, first, the chat bubble over my head when I talk in party chat. I uncheck it under blizz's options and it reappears when I get to the next zone. Second, the nifty FU mod that allows displaying of names over heads. I turned on the names over everythings head, now I am trying to turn it off again over Mob heads but it reactivates everytime I change zones.
The first thing sounds more like a Blizz thing than a MazzleUI issue. I don't believe that MazzleUI configures anything for the chat bubbles. As for turning the names off, where did you turn them off? If you didn't turn them off in the efficiency settings then they will take a priority over what you've set in the mod itself. Take a look at the efficiency settings to check on that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD