07-14-07, 08:16 AM   #1
AsheruWolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorry to ask...

Hate to ask but what is the mod behind the target that is in the center of the screen with the blue border by the sides of the target frame? And how do I get rid of it?
07-14-07, 10:27 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It took me a minute to try to get what you were describing... Do you mean the "target cave" with the health/mana bars (blue) on the right and left sides?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-14-07, 02:40 PM   #3
Admiral
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Seerah
It took me a minute to try to get what you were describing... Do you mean the "target cave" with the health/mana bars (blue) on the right and left sides?
I can't speak for AsheruWolf, but I think you're right Seerah. I'm new to Mazzleui and I noticed what looked like (to me) a blue field behind the target with numbers.. and then after a while I realized those are bars on either side of the target figure.
07-14-07, 02:42 PM   #4
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's the target frame. getting rid of the bars would mean you don't how much HP/mana the target has left.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Sorry to ask...