07-20-07, 10:27 PM   #161
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yeah, I'm on the crack tonight I guess. JK
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-21-07, 12:29 AM   #162
gamble
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
If I change the settings manually in the MazzleUI.lua in the saved variables folder, would that cause any issues? (assuming I don't do something stupid)
07-21-07, 02:04 PM   #163
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by gamble
If I change the settings manually in the MazzleUI.lua in the saved variables folder, would that cause any issues? (assuming I don't do something stupid)
Not if you change them to legal values. Most of them should be pretty straightforward.
07-21-07, 03:13 PM   #164
gamble
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yeah I went on a limb and changed the hud option from true to false and it worked out just peachy. I can't however find the option to hide the context menu when I first load. Is it an optional line that isn't written in unless it's changed to a true statement?

Random bonus question (lucky you), is there an easy way to get my cartographer info from my archived cartographer?
07-21-07, 07:07 PM   #165
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yeah I went on a limb and changed the hud option from true to false and it worked out just peachy. I can't however find the option to hide the context menu when I first load. Is it an optional line that isn't written in unless it's changed to a true statement?

Random bonus question (lucky you), is there an easy way to get my cartographer info from my archived cartographer?
1) HideContext and 2) copy over the settings from your old saved variables in your old WTF folder.
07-21-07, 11:49 PM   #166
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Just curious - why couldn't you change those options in-game?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-22-07, 04:56 PM   #167
gamble
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Seerah
Just curious - why couldn't you change those options in-game?
Heh, dunno and mazzle doesn't have any ideas either so it's workaround time I don't change those options too much so I can just mess with it the first time I set up a charachter (which is certainly worth the time ... <3 MazzleUI)

Oh and thanks mazzle... I knew it would be something cryptic like that :P (doh!)
07-22-07, 05:19 PM   #168
Lighty
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Heh, dunno and mazzle doesn't have any ideas either so it's workaround time I don't change those options too much so I can just mess with it the first time I set up a charachter (which is certainly worth the time ... <3 MazzleUI)

Oh and thanks mazzle... I knew it would be something cryptic like that :P (doh!)
If you read carefully in the Mazzifier (/mazzify), both the HUD and the Context Menu are Yes/No-answered questions. (Note that a couple of the Mazzifier screens are scrollable, so you will not see all of the options if you don't scroll.)
07-22-07, 09:45 PM   #169
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Lighty
If you read carefully in the Mazzifier (/mazzify), both the HUD and the Context Menu are Yes/No-answered questions. (Note that a couple of the Mazzifier screens are scrollable, so you will not see all of the options if you don't scroll.)
Actually, there are no questions about either the HUD or the context menu in the Mazzifier. There are just options in MazzleOptions.
07-22-07, 09:47 PM   #170
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Personally, I'd try to figure out your problem if I were you. It sounds like a significant one. But if you want to manually edit stuff, go for it.
07-22-07, 11:14 PM   #171
gamble
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Personally, I'd try to figure out your problem if I were you. It sounds like a significant one. But if you want to manually edit stuff, go for it.
To some degree I have. I was having this problem before I updated to 1.1 (clean wtf/addons) and having it after. I have tried on multiple chars and still have the same result. That's when I came here and since no one had any ideas either (which you're not expected to have an answer for every problem) I figured now's the time to work around the problem that I can't currently fix.
07-25-07, 12:20 PM   #172
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Hourglass

Problem is the hourglass timer bars stopped working. They worked not too long ago and then I saw an OmniCC error in my bugsack so I think it might have something to do with that? The AddOn is on, everything is how it's supposed to be. Clicking test showed the bars like normal too. The bars aren't coming up and either is the message in SCT. How do I fix it?

Thanks for the answers and the UI!
07-25-07, 02:34 PM   #173
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Generally, when submitting a bug, it's best to include any such errors in your report. (note, you can copy-paste things out of your bugsack window)

07-26-07, 10:59 PM   #174
BethAviv100
A Defias Bandit
Disappearing Bar Set

After configing Mazzle, there is a group of buttons on the right side (no idea which add on controls it) and it automatically contains my hearthstone, as well as my professions (tailoring, skinning, etc...) But whenever I select a button (whether there is a spell there or not) the whole group just disappears. The only way I can get it back is by reloading the UI or WoW.

There was no error msg.

1920x1200

Mage, 37, Gnome

Chose the default mage with the black metal skin.

No extra add ons

Unfortunately, I doubt a screen shot would do much good.

If this bug has already been posted, I apologize. I did look through the forums and used the search, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!
07-26-07, 11:15 PM   #175
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by BethAviv100
After configing Mazzle, there is a group of buttons on the right side (no idea which add on controls it) and it automatically contains my hearthstone, as well as my professions (tailoring, skinning, etc...) But whenever I select a button (whether there is a spell there or not) the whole group just disappears. The only way I can get it back is by reloading the UI or WoW.

There was no error msg.

1920x1200

Mage, 37, Gnome

No extra add ons

If this bug has already been posted, I apologize. I did look through the forums and used the search, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!
That is the Context Menu and is detailed in the FAQ. http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...82&postcount=3

07-27-07, 05:10 AM   #176
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
That is the Context Menu and is detailed in the FAQ.

Originally Posted by BethAviv100

There was no error msg.

1920x1200

Mage, 37, Gnome

No extra add ons

Thanks!
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...82&postcount=3
If I were a blue poster, instead of merely a cyan one, I'd say "Working as intended"

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
07-27-07, 09:00 AM   #177
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I almost said "That's not a bug, that's a feature!"

07-27-07, 10:59 AM   #178
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
I almost said "That's not a bug, that's a feature!"
I love that phrase.
07-27-07, 06:02 PM   #179
BethAviv100
A Defias Bandit
xD

Feel like such a n00b now. I figured there was a reason why all my pet summonings and professions were grouped together (no combat related), but usually when things 'disappear' it isn't good.

Thanks for the info.

(BTW i love this UI =D Best evaa~ )
07-29-07, 11:22 AM   #180
natranr
A Murloc Raider
i have 2 problems. first up other players chat bubbles wont show up, but mine does. and second, i cant find where to change my language ie. orcish to gutterspeak.
also, this UI is so mazzlelicious.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bug Report Thread