09-27-07, 02:42 AM   #1
Narf
A Fallenroot Satyr
Is Mazzle Fully Functional Again?

Has anyone completely fixed it for 2.2 that could post it somewhere so us completely clueless folks can just DL it and install it without having to try to change codes ect?
09-27-07, 03:10 AM   #2
Detritis
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think there are quite a few people now who have completely or very nearly fixed all the problems with Mazzle, however I would imagine they would need to ask Mazzle himself if they could upload the fixed version.
09-27-07, 03:50 AM   #3
urofseron
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Detritis
I think there are quite a few people now who have completely or very nearly fixed all the problems with Mazzle, however I would imagine they would need to ask Mazzle himself if they could upload the fixed version.

With the exception of autobar, mine seems to be working perfectly after I made all of the changes suggested in the forums.

Once everything is fixed 100%, Mazzle is going to allow someone to post a "fixed" version.
09-27-07, 07:24 AM   #4
Narf
A Fallenroot Satyr
Wonderful, thanks for the answer, would love to have Mazzle for thru and fri nights, those are the only knights i play and I don't think I can live without it haha
09-27-07, 07:57 AM   #5
Vesania
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by urofseron
With the exception of autobar, mine seems to be working perfectly after I made all of the changes suggested in the forums.

Once everything is fixed 100%, Mazzle is going to allow someone to post a "fixed" version.
I'm using the new autobar with the Mazzle fixes posted here and everything is running great. You can get the new autobar at....

http://code.google.com/p/autobar/downloads/list

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Is Mazzle Fully Functional Again?