09-28-07, 10:33 AM   #201
Phaedirean
A Murloc Raider

Something that I haven't seen mentioned yet

I followed all the instruction for updating the code, using WAU etc and everything was working w/o any problems whatsoever. Today however, I was in the middle of soloing through a caven and button I clicked that was bound, started the spell tagged to button 1. All the Blizz bindings work as they should. When I mazzified my 'lock, I used the Warlock bar and as I've said, there were no issues until today. I've reloaded my UI, but to no avail. I haven't tried to re-mazzify yet, but I will.
As this type of error was not mentioned previously (at least that I saw), I thought I would bring it up. And no, I did not install the patch that was just put up.

Any ideas why this would happen?
09-28-07, 10:41 AM   #202
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
This issue was reported earlier in the bug report for the 2.2 patch, but I can't find that thread and my searching has turned up so many replies that it seems a trifle easier to repost. I apolgise in advance.

I can't bind most of my mouse buttons. Oddly enough, I can bind the middle mouse button, but not the left or right buttons or mouse button 4. Any advise?

Thanks.

btw, as an interesting side note, over 32,000 people have viewed this thread since it's creation 3 days ago while only 29,000 people have read the MazzleUI FAQ since it's creation in August.
09-28-07, 11:20 AM   #203
DariBC
A Murloc Raider
Battleground Stat stuck

Originally Posted by Zumonn
I have read through the numerous pages of ideas and problems and would like to thank everyone who threw their 2 cents into the pot to make the ui workable again. I may have missed this earlier in which case i apologize. And yes, i have updated everything and done the code work mentioned earlier that i could find.

Problems:

1) My targets health bar (beside the 3d model) is nonexistent and the mana/rage/energy bar is there but off to the right of where it should be.

2)The battleground statistics page is in the top left corner and unmovable. It wouldn't bother me except that i cant see half the page.

The only error in bugsack is:

Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: in function `GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor':
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:66: in function `UnitFrame_OnEnter':
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:254: in function `DUF_Element_OnEnter'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

As i said earlier, I think i got all the code work/updates i could. If i'm mistaken, i would appreciate a point in the right direction. Thanks again

http://usera.imagecave.com/Zumonn/Wo...00538-copy.jpg
http://usera.imagecave.com/Zumonn/Wo...707_002951.jpg

Any fix for the BG stat page? I too have that problem.. terribly annoying

HELP

Last edited by DariBC : 09-28-07 at 11:39 AM.
09-28-07, 11:55 AM   #204
sypheria
A Kobold Labourer
Help

I have downloaded the patch and everything is much better, thanks!! However, I cannot right click my char or anyone elses. I get a hue around my pointer. Any ideas how to fix this problem. I did have this issue prior to 2.2 but was able to fix it but now I can't.

Please help
09-28-07, 12:05 PM   #205
Bengarion
Premium Member
Premium Member
WAU - Beta or Bleeding Edge?

Copied from the WAU web page:

"Formerly known as WinAceUpdater

These are BETA addons you are updating and you should expect to see cutting edge features which may not be fully functional or bug-free. If this doesn't sound appealing for you, stop reading this page and update your addons through release versions from mod sites instead. Some addons are more beta than others."

Yes, I have used WAU (and UI Central) and it fixed 95% of the problems (hanger ons include the context menu - but that's not a show stopper).

My concern is that using WAU installs 'beta' versions of the addons - at least according the the quote above. With all the previous posts with numerous others reporting "Ran WAU - problems solved!" there hasn't been any comment about installing beta versions. And, obviously, no problems were encountered with installing the beta version addons.

Is there any real concern, or am I just overly anxious?

Thanks
09-28-07, 07:18 PM   #206
erogroth
A Cyclonian
As far as I can tell I have everything working. The only issue I am still having is I do not see tool tips for my items in my character screen. All other tool tips seem to work OK. Is this caused by DUF or Tiny Tip or some other add on? I would like to get the update. I know i saw someone else talking about it somewhere but after looking through a bunch of posts I can't seem to find it. Any help would be great. Thx
09-28-07, 08:09 PM   #207
shupsnipple
A Defias Bandit
Lightbulb

Hi Guys, my prolem is that I run through the MazzleUI setup on res 1440 x 900. I click the first Mazzle button which changed the layout of my UI, but then it says "Fatality", and no second Mazzle window shows which usually reloads the complete UI. I would post what fatality happened although I dont know where to find the output to it. Many thanks for any help received during this. Shups
09-28-07, 10:38 PM   #208
Lorelahna
A Fallenroot Satyr
i've noticed moveable frames seems to be buggy. Not sure if there is a fix or not. If you actually move a frame...the next time you open it, its halfway off the screen. /mf reset it goes back.
09-28-07, 11:08 PM   #209
treebeard72
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Binding mouse keys

I have looked through the forums and done my best to see if anyone posted this issue but to no avail, so apologies if it is mentioned elsewhere. I bind my autorun to the "backspace" button on my mouse. Usually this click will appear in the mybindings2 dialog as "Mouse4". Since the patch I have been unable to bind my mouse button to the autorun feature.

1. hit Esc
2. go to Key Bindings
3. Select "Movement Keys"
4. Click on the the "key2" column for "Toggle Autorun" get message that says "Press Key to Bind Command -> Toggle Autorun"
5. I click the 'backspace' or 'mouse4' key and see message pop up below in MyBindings2 interface of "Key Bound Successfully". However, nothing appears in the Key2 column.

I have just installed the latest Patch download from this site and previously done a clean install a few days before based upon instructions on 9/24.

---------EDIT----------------------

Forgot to mention that none of the activity above resulted in an error.

I also tried unloading mybindings2 and use the native key binding interface from blizz. I was able to bind my mouse backspace button. Apparantly, the button click is seen as Alt-Leftarrow.

Last edited by treebeard72 : 09-28-07 at 11:13 PM. Reason: more testing
09-29-07, 12:21 AM   #210
Kynki
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by erogroth
As far as I can tell I have everything working. The only issue I am still having is I do not see tool tips for my items in my character screen. All other tool tips seem to work OK. Is this caused by DUF or Tiny Tip or some other add on? I would like to get the update. I know i saw someone else talking about it somewhere but after looking through a bunch of posts I can't seem to find it. Any help would be great. Thx
I have the same issue, I have had it since patch day, as yet no one has posted a fix or any suggestion as to what may be causing it.

I got round it by enabling Baggins, but I hate baggins, so I would be very pleased if any one has any ideas what could be causing it

There is a thread started relating to this issue, so maybe post in there if you have the same problem

http://tinyurl.com/2sdr2p

Someone please help,

Last edited by Kynki : 09-29-07 at 12:23 AM.
09-29-07, 12:44 AM   #211
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
moveFrames is bugged.

It is returning an incorrect x,y on
Code:
function moveFrames:stopDrag(f)
	if f then
		if not self.db.char[f:GetName()] then
			self.db.char[f:GetName()] = {}
		end
		local frameInfo = self.db.char[f:GetName()]

if (f.isMoving) then
			f:StopMovingOrSizing()
			f.isMoving = false
		end

local point, relativeTo, relativePoint, xoff, yoff = f:GetPoint()
		frameInfo.x = xoff
		frameInfo.y = yoff
	end
end
For some reason, it is saying xoff and yoff are something they aren't after you move them to certain points of your screen.
I messed around with it for a bit to see if I could get it to work, but i just ended up removing the loading of the last known location when you reopen a window until i can figure it out.
09-29-07, 05:00 AM   #212
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
PaperDollIssue

I'm getting this error

[2007/09/29 06:40:37-1610-x10]: Interface\FrameXML\PaperDollFrame.lua:1160: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\PaperDollFrame.lua:1160: in function `oldItemRack_PaperDollItemSlotButton_OnEnter':
ItemRack\ItemRack.lua:1566: in function `PaperDollItemSlotButton_OnEnter'

--

I've not applied the packaged fix, and wonder if its been fixed there. Anyone know?

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
09-29-07, 09:26 AM   #213
Deth
A Defias Bandit
My Main Tank frames are kinda stuck in the middle of my screen unable to be moved. Wondering if there was a fix for this I may have overlooked.

Also my potion and bandages bars aren't working. Did the whole update thing and this is the only things left that aren't working properly (other than the normal bongos thing that shows what's on my #1 hotkey, but i know where everything is there by memory, so not much of an issue).

Here is a screeny I took. The problems I am having are circled in white. I've wiped the names of the guilty...errr innocent for their protection, etc...

http://www.emureactor.info/images/WoW/mtframes.jpg

So if anyone has an idea on how to straighten it out, would be much appreciated, and thank you for the awesome UI!
09-29-07, 10:09 AM   #214
Lassic
A Kobold Labourer
Premium Member
Not sure where this is coming from but I have looked around a bit and thought it might be a dewDrop problem. My drop down menus are so big that they fall off the screen. Anyone else having this issue and have an idea of what to do I would be indebted to you.

Great UI thnx for all the hard work.
09-29-07, 10:40 AM   #215
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Brem
I'm getting this error

[2007/09/29 06:40:37-1610-x10]: Interface\FrameXML\PaperDollFrame.lua:1160: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\PaperDollFrame.lua:1160: in function `oldItemRack_PaperDollItemSlotButton_OnEnter':
ItemRack\ItemRack.lua:1566: in function `PaperDollItemSlotButton_OnEnter'

--

I've not applied the packaged fix, and wonder if its been fixed there. Anyone know?
yes itemrack is fixed in the patch
09-29-07, 11:00 AM   #216
DariBC
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Lorelahna
i've noticed moveable frames seems to be buggy. Not sure if there is a fix or not. If you actually move a frame...the next time you open it, its halfway off the screen. /mf reset it goes back.

tried that.. still not working for me .. ugh

any other ideas?

some place I saw someone saying the deleted the actual error movement of the BG stat page.. however, didnt say where that was found.

It is more annoying that anything. Everything else works
09-29-07, 11:01 AM   #217
DariBC
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by fyrye
moveFrames is bugged.

It is returning an incorrect x,y on
Code:
function moveFrames:stopDrag(f)
	if f then
		if not self.db.char[f:GetName()] then
			self.db.char[f:GetName()] = {}
		end
		local frameInfo = self.db.char[f:GetName()]

if (f.isMoving) then
			f:StopMovingOrSizing()
			f.isMoving = false
		end

local point, relativeTo, relativePoint, xoff, yoff = f:GetPoint()
		frameInfo.x = xoff
		frameInfo.y = yoff
	end
end
For some reason, it is saying xoff and yoff are something they aren't after you move them to certain points of your screen.
I messed around with it for a bit to see if I could get it to work, but i just ended up removing the loading of the last known location when you reopen a window until i can figure it out.
LOl Doh found the post... OK..
Where did you find that " but I just ended up removing the loading of the last known location when you reopen a window... " ???
09-29-07, 11:11 AM   #218
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...2&postcount=40 to disable loading of last saved location of moveframes
09-29-07, 11:25 AM   #219
Nykki
A Murloc Raider
2.2 Shardace

Shardace is not moving to its spot near trinket menu, instead it stays in the top right of the screen.
09-29-07, 01:40 PM   #220
iocontrol
A Fallenroot Satyr
Exclamation

At this point, I've followed about everyone of the bug fixes and I have to say that my MazzleUI is working near perfectly.

The issue I've been running into, however, might be Bongos related and I'm not entirely sure where to start looking since BagSack doesn't seem to catch this. My keybindings seem to intermittently go screwy.

This isn't the case of where every button on bongos does the same thing. When this happens, I can't jump, wand, or do anything at all except move using the ASDW keys and target my pet (by hitting F1) and it even does that when I'm partied.

Figure I'd add this to the bugs list - I just wish there was a way I could repeat this with certainty ... unfortunately, it's something that appears to happen randomly after auto-looting.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.2 Bug Reports