11-14-07, 11:51 PM   #1
pomburst
A Murloc Raider
2 state UI

I would like to see a UI mod that has 2 states one out of combat and the other in combat. Essentially like having a drop down menu but is activated when u are in/out of combat (I mean firstlt in the outof combat mode u would need to be able to attack so maybe having a button that changes the state). Like essentailty having a number of addons added that track certain things like the auction house etc when out of combat and when in combat it changes to show threat meters etc (lol not sure on how many or diff types of mods that are available).

Just a thought, a way to have multiple items but at the same time making the interface cleaner.
11-15-07, 02:12 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
May I interest you in a mod like Dash on this site? There are also mods that customize what shows in/out of combat.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-15-07, 02:25 AM   #3
pomburst
A Murloc Raider
Sweet thanks

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » 2 state UI