01-01-08, 09:24 PM   #1
Xaos
A Defias Bandit
moveable frames

There are 3 of this type that I know of:

MoveFrames: Abandoned
MobileFrames: Abandoned
FluidFrames: Last update in October.

Are there any addons out there that are similar and are updated regularly? If not, then I humbly request someone please make one. You would be my hero LOL.
01-01-08, 09:46 PM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xaos
There are 3 of this type that I know of:

MoveFrames: Abandoned
MobileFrames: Abandoned
FluidFrames: Last update in October.

Are there any addons out there that are similar and are updated regularly? If not, then I humbly request someone please make one. You would be my hero LOL.
FluidFrames is not updated because it doesn't need to be.
It works.
01-01-08, 09:58 PM   #3
Sithraza
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

you may also want to try "MoveAnything"
01-02-08, 04:48 AM   #4
AnduinLothar
Nobody of Importance

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dridzt
FluidFrames is not updated because it doesn't need to be.
It works.
This is correct. The latest version will always be available from cosmosui.org which has it's toc's updated every patch. I don't push toc updates to wowi or curse unless there have been other significant changes in the addon.
01-02-08, 06:48 AM   #5
VolkerTerporten
A Kobold Labourer
NDragIt

I replaced MobileFrames with NDragIt from the WOWACE-Repository, you can install and update it with WOWAceUpdater and it does the job without any configuration, simply drag the frames around as you like

You can also find it under http://www.wowinterface.com/download...2-NDragIt.html
01-02-08, 08:35 AM   #6
Fuzzywuzzy
A Black Drake

I use NDragIt too. But if you need an addon that keeps the frame you dragged in the position you dragged it to, then this isn't the 1 you are looking for. After you close the frame it will reopen in the original place, think this addon is only made for people like me maybe, that occasionally need to drag a frame away because its covering something u need while that frame is open (dunno if that made any sense )
01-04-08, 09:16 AM   #7
Xaos
A Defias Bandit
I haven't used fluid frames. How does it compare to moveframes? I loved that mod, but it broke a couple patches ago and now just generates errors. That is what I'm really looking for. I want to move any Blizzard Frame (Quest Log, Character sheet, social, profession...etc.) and it would be nice if it remembered where you put them, and also didnt place them off the screen so they can no longer be moved.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » moveable frames