03-26-08, 10:23 AM   #61
shadow1981
A Fallenroot Satyr
dev

it was reset my curent setings i try 2 mazzify again but when i press mazzify nothing happen
03-26-08, 10:28 AM   #62
cryolithic
A Murloc Raider
My own personal problem now

So I wanted to change the two SCL windows into just a single new CL window. I reset the chat window to defaults, which brought me back to the original chat window layout with two tabs.

However, I am unable to resize the main chat window. If I pull CL off it, I can resize that, if I create a new window and pull it off, I can resize that. I have Prat installed, and tried disabling that, as well as playing with the frames addon for it, however none of that helped. I'm sure it's one of the addons in the mazzle ui as my AH char doesn't have this problem and he only has auctioneer and postal.

I figured I'd check here to see if anyone knew exactly which addon was the source of this issue, to save myself the trouble of enabling/disabling each addon one at a time.

Thanks in advance.
03-26-08, 10:53 AM   #63
cryolithic
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by shadow1981 View Post
it was reset my curent setings i try 2 mazzify again but when i press mazzify nothing happen
Read the first two pages of the thread. They tell you the changes to make to mazzifier.lua and Mazzifier_Configs.lua
03-26-08, 11:31 AM   #64
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Here's complete instructions for fixing the errors involving SetCVar("UnitNamePlayer,0). I'm including only the affected lines here so you can fix it yourself for now. A new update to MazzleUI will be soon and include all fixes and Bongos3 (hopefully soon too).

The affected five lines are in Mazzifier/Mazzifier.lus and Mazzifier/Mazzifier_Configs.lua

First, we'll fix Mazzifier/Mazzifier_Configs.lua
line 349 reads:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNamePlayer", "0")
remove or comment out this line and add in the same location:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNameFriendlyPlayerName","0")
SetCVar("UnitNameEnemyPlayerName","0")
This performs the initial setting of the player nameplates.

Optionally, to mimic pre 2.4 setting for the other nameplates add:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNameCompanionName","0")
SetCVar("UnitNameEnemyPetName","0")
SetCVar("UnitNameEnemyCreationName","0")
SetCVar("UnitNameFriendlyPetName","0")
SetCVar("UnitNameFriendlyCreationName","0")
This turns off the nameplates for player pets, companions and creations, like shamans' elementals.

In the same file at line 3388 is another reference to UnitNamePlayer:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNamePlayer",1)
This code is run when you choose to use aloft with all it's fancy nameplate action.

Remove or comment that line and add:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNameFriendlyPlayerName",1)
SetCVar("UnitNameEnemyPlayerName",1)
Now Mazzifier/Mazzifier.lua
Line 387:
Code:
SetCvar("UnitNamePlayer","0")
This section of code is for when you want the nameplate and floating name stuff of from that nifty Aloft question in the mazzifier.

Remove or comment and replace with:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNameFriendlyPlayerName","0")
SetCVar("UnitNameEnemyPlayerName","0")
Lines 397 (398 after the last step) and 407 (409 after fixing 398) are for when you told that same question you want nameplates. Both read:
Code:
SetCvar("UnitNamePlayer","1")
Comment or remove each and replace in both positions with:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNameFriendlyPlayerName","1")
SetCVar("UnitNameEnemyPlayerName","1")
That's it... Save the files and reload WoW, you're done!

Last edited by Aethenelle : 04-01-08 at 03:22 PM.
03-26-08, 11:37 AM   #65
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by shadow1981 View Post
after patch i cant mazzify and my ratio screen is in 1.3 i cant go in 1.6 anyone else have that problem
What errors are you getting and at what stage is it breaking? These are listed in the bugsack and main chat window respectively.
03-26-08, 12:12 PM   #66
Viciusan
A Cliff Giant

Only thing really popping up is witch hunt but all the fixes worked
03-26-08, 01:20 PM   #67
Aequi
A Cyclonian
Aethenelle,

Does it rellay matter if you use 1 or "1" ??
03-26-08, 01:21 PM   #68
Mellowed
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
any updates on how close the new update is??
03-26-08, 02:07 PM   #69
Thernen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Soul Shards

What Mod might be stopping me from putting Soul Shards in my Soul Bag? I keep getting hit does go into this container.
03-26-08, 02:40 PM   #70
Obe
A Defias Bandit
That'll be shardace, you just need to change the shardbag to whichever one is your shard bag...

If you don't know how to do this... /shardace I think is the slash command... I'll log on my lock and find out what exactly you'd need to do if you're still stuck.

Last edited by Obe : 03-26-08 at 02:49 PM.
03-26-08, 03:09 PM   #71
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Aequi View Post
Does it rellay matter if you use 1 or "1" ??
It's used as both in mazzle's code so i would suspect not. On top of that Lua is a loosely type language so if it's stored as a string it doesn't really matter whether or not it's passed as an int...
03-26-08, 03:20 PM   #72
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Mellowed View Post
any updates on how close the new update is??
Depends on how many more (if any) errors develop and how long it takes to code he less urgent stuff (combat log and Bongos3)

Originally Posted by Thernen View Post
What Mod might be stopping me from putting Soul Shards in my Soul Bag? I keep getting hit does go into this container.
I thought the default client did that and ShardAce only tracked the nuber you have.

Though, if you have an all in one bag mod installed (like baggins) they may be interfering.

Unfortunately, I don't have a warlock to test any of this for you. If anyone can confirm this and provide more details, I can work on figuring this out.
03-26-08, 03:22 PM   #73
cryolithic
A Murloc Raider
Does anyone know if SCL is being updated at all? Depending on my free time, I could probably rewrite the parser lib that it uses to be fairly transparent to the rest of scl. That or I'll end up customizing my mazzifier to use the standard combat log in some form.
03-26-08, 03:56 PM   #74
Foeggy
A Murloc Raider
I get this error whenever I open a quest in nQuestLog.

Code:
04:54 LightHeaded: Interface\AddOns\LightHeaded\LightHeaded.lua:101: in function `GetBracket'
Interface\AddOns\LightHeaded\LightHeaded.lua:175: in function `LoadQuestData'
Interface\AddOns\LightHeaded\LightHeaded.lua:243: in function `GetQuestInfo'
...rface\AddOns\nQuestLog\modules\Comments\Comments.lua:364: in function `runChildren'
Interface\AddOns\TabletLib\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2356: in function `children'
Interface\AddOns\TabletLib\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2850: in function `Refresh'
...rface\AddOns\nQuestLog\modules\Comments\Comments.lua:137: in function `Update'
...rface\AddOns\nQuestLog\modules\Comments\Comments.lua:116: in function <...rface\AddOns\nQuestLog\modules\Comments\Comments.lua:114>
(tail call): ?
[C]: in function `UpdateQuestDetail'
...dOns\nQuestLog\modules\DetailsFrame\DetailsFrame.lua:129: in function `ShowLog'
Interface\AddOns\nQuestLog\nQuestLogEvents.lua:374: in function <Interface\AddOns\nQuestLog\nQuestLogEvents.lua:371>
[C]: in function `ShowLog'
Interface\AddOns\nQuestLog\nQuestLogEvents.lua:306: in function `OnQuestLogClickQuest'
Interface\AddOns\nQuestLog\nQuestLogEvents.lua:162: in function `OnQuestLogClick'
[string "*:OnMouseDown"]:7: in function <[string "*:OnMouseDown"]:1>

04:54 LightHeaded: Interface\AddOns\LightHeaded\LightHeaded.lua:101: in function `GetBracket'
Interface\AddOns\LightHeaded\LightHeaded.lua:175: in function `LoadQuestData'
Interface\AddOns\LightHeaded\LightHeaded.lua:243: in function `GetQuestInfo'
...rface\AddOns\nQuestLog\modules\Comments\Comments.lua:364: in function `runChildren'
Interface\AddOns\TabletLib\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2356: in function `children'
Interface\AddOns\TabletLib\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2850: in function `Refresh'
...rface\AddOns\nQuestLog\modules\Comments\Comments.lua:137: in function <...rface\AddOns\nQuestLog\modules\Comments\Comments.lua:128>
[C]: ?
Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:368: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:345>
Also, my waypoints don't work. Everything else is fine though.
03-26-08, 04:01 PM   #75
TheDude89
A Murloc Raider
Bongos Bar GOne!!

I seem to have lost my bongos bar! I have updated to bongos 3 and no commands work. Also the config menu doesn't... Please help!! I need to raid in 30 mins!!!
03-26-08, 04:33 PM   #76
Thernen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Aethenelle View Post
Depends on how many more (if any) errors develop and how long it takes to code he less urgent stuff (combat log and Bongos3)

I thought the default client did that and ShardAce only tracked the nuber you have.

Though, if you have an all in one bag mod installed (like baggins) they may be interfering.

Unfortunately, I don't have a warlock to test any of this for you. If anyone can confirm this and provide more details, I can work on figuring this out.

I have no bag mods installed.
03-26-08, 04:35 PM   #77
MaybeHoP
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by TheDude89 View Post
I seem to have lost my bongos bar! I have updated to bongos 3 and no commands work. Also the config menu doesn't... Please help!! I need to raid in 30 mins!!!
Go back to Bongos2. Hopefully a fix for Bongos3 + Mazzle is forthcoming, but there is no ETA. Good luck on your raid.

Last edited by MaybeHoP : 03-26-08 at 04:38 PM.
03-26-08, 04:54 PM   #78
kvan
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Foeggy View Post
I get this error whenever I open a quest in nQuestLog.
The most recent LightHeaded fixes that. Doesn't seem to help with waypoints, but that may be a setup issue I haven't figured out yet.
03-26-08, 05:02 PM   #79
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by TheDude89 View Post
If you have to raid in 30min switch back!!!

the settings from Bongos will not come forward to the new versions (not even to bongos2).

If you have more time later and want to switch back to Bongos3 I'd suggest looking through Mazzifier/Mazzifier_Layouts.lua to figure out how to set up the bars in Bongos3 manually. The data is fairly straight forward and should allow a technical person to easily configure bongos3 by hand. Also, update your Bongos3 version frequently for now, it's still in Beta and kinda rough.

One problem though... Bongos3 doesn't anchor to non bongos3 frames so layout may have to be fixed whenever you change the size of a bar.

Alternatively, you could wait for me to release the updated Mazzle and Bongos3 code. Modifications to Bongos3 are, so far, fairly minimal and it should be fairly simple to keep up with releases.
03-26-08, 06:23 PM   #80
Sitey
A Murloc Raider
Dr. Damage isn't showing numbers on my bongos actionbars. I've tried deleting the WTF files for it, and redownloading it. I can't get them to show.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.4 bugfix thread