Yet another fishing support add-on. It's a combination of TackleBox,
Impp's Fishing Info and a fishing outfit manager all rolled into one. I
wrote it both to provide some functionality that was missing from all
of the other fishing add-ons I was using and to learn to do add-ons.
- 'Fish Watcher' lets you see the fish you've caught here before (or
the fish that you've caught in the current session)
- Display your current skill level and the time since you started fishing
- Choose your fishing outfit and change into it easily
- Simplified casting support (right click to cast, fast recast)
- Support for automatically adding a lure to your fishing pole
- Full Titan Panel support
- myAddOns support
- Preliminary support for tracking 'cycle fish' such as the Nightfin
Snapper so you know when to go looking for them
/fishingbuddy or /fb
toggle the display of the Fishing Buddy window
print the list of Fishing Buddy commands
wear your chosen fishing outfit, or change back
There are two actual add-ons -- the second one, OutfitDisplayFrame,
handles the pretty pane to set up your fishing outfit (it's next on
the list to be made into something more general that anyone can use).
The OutfitDisplayFrame addon can be safely left out if you have a
preferred equipment manager.
alt-clicking on an item in your outfit display will clear it
TackleBox -- still adding cool features to keep up with!
Impp's Fishing DB
and many, many others!
Feel free to send comments to Sutorix on the Windrunner server.
1. Unzip the 'FishingBuddyVERSION.zip' file
2. If your unzip program allows you to specify a location, then
unzip it into the "Interface/AddOns" folder contained in your
WoW folder (the location that WoW was installed)
3. If your unzip program doesn't let you specify the destination,
then find your WoW folder (where it was installed) and drag
the 'FishingBuddy' and 'OutfitDisplayFrame' folder into the