09-08-07, 09:07 PM   #241
Catrabela
A Defias Bandit
No, what I had is a library called Ace2 which I assumed contained the Window 1.0 functions enabled. This appears to not be the case as adding the Window 1.0 library to the addons folder got it working.
09-08-07, 11:22 PM   #242
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Right. Because this was your error:
Cannot find a library instance of Window-1.0
It couldn't find the library named Window-1.0.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-09-07, 10:14 AM   #243
viva
A Fallenroot Satyr
Small bug, not game breaking but annoying none the less. Bug sack entry:
OmniCC/main.lua:238: <unnamed>: SetText(): Font not set

Happens when I open my bags.

Still no response to this. Anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this, or how I might fix it?
09-09-07, 01:28 PM   #244
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Try typing /omnicc - look through the options. Is there one to change the font? Your error is just that there is no font set for OmniCC.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-10-07, 09:23 AM   #245
zosopage1963
A Fallenroot Satyr
Battlegrounds/Logout

I have just started having an issue that I can not confirm it is Mazzle but would like some more info on. What happens is when a BG ends, and I am transported back to wherever I started, I am still in combat and can not logout of the game unless I use my hearth and switch zones. my hearth is set for Shat. I receive the red "you cannot logout now" message. Troubleshooting done: happening on 2 computers running only mazzle (latest version), on one computer, I completely reinstalled WoW, updated mods thru wow ace updater, have deleted WTF folder and Addons and reinstalled. Still happening. Has anyone had this issue? I have searched the forums and found nothing.

Thanks as always for MazzleUI, it is the best I have found, and I don't think I would play without it.
09-12-07, 08:39 PM   #246
thenewguy
A Kobold Labourer
locking up of game in certain places

i have been experiencing full wow lockup in 2 different places and have narrowed it down to mazzle. first is in the mechnar when i get arcane exploded by the patrolers and in SSC when i jump in the water i need to know how to fix this so far i can only make it work when i delete the WTF folder and redo mazzle i cant do this every time obviously cause of raids and groups i need help to make this not happen again and i was wondering if anyone else had that problem
09-19-07, 08:46 AM   #247
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by thenewguy
i have been experiencing full wow lockup in 2 different places and have narrowed it down to mazzle. first is in the mechnar when i get arcane exploded by the patrolers and in SSC when i jump in the water i need to know how to fix this so far i can only make it work when i delete the WTF folder and redo mazzle i cant do this every time obviously cause of raids and groups i need help to make this not happen again and i was wondering if anyone else had that problem
What have you found that makes you think that you've narrowed it down to mazzle?
09-19-07, 05:50 PM   #248
Fuitad
A Defias Bandit
Heya!

I'm a new user of MazzleUI but I have a problem with my paladin. Some of the buttons on the left (See screenshot) are over others and both lines are unusable.

What can I do to fix this?

09-20-07, 08:12 AM   #249
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I can not see the screenshot here at work, but the first things that I'd look at are:

1.) Make sure that you have the correct screen resolution selected for your monitor in the Blizzard Video Settings... <ESC> <Video Settings>

2.) Make sure that you selected that resolution when you go through the mazzification process.

3.) Make sure that all of the options are selected in the "What to mazzify" box (I can't think of the actual title of it off of the top of my head). You will want to have it mazzify everything the look-n-feel, button layouts, etc.

Past that I'll have to wait until I can see the screenshot.
09-20-07, 08:31 AM   #250
Fuitad
A Defias Bandit
I assure you that I verified all these things before posting here .
09-20-07, 09:43 AM   #251
LuckyJoe13
A Kobold Labourer
I'm having a slight problem when I try to load MazzleUI with my new druid. I get only one bar with 88 slots in one row, and everytime I try to change the number of slots I get the following error from bugsack.
[2007/09/19 22:58:08-920-x1]: MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Frames.lua:723: 'for' limit must be a number Bongos_ActionBar\actionBar\bar.lua:33: in function <Interface\AddOns\Bongos_ActionBar\actionBar\bar.lua:28>

I also see a pet bar, bag, character and key bar. I can't see any other action bars except for action bar 1, and I can't create any new action bars. (Well, it creates them, I just can't see them!)

I can, however, change the number of columns in actionbar 1, and everything else seems to work fine. Also, I have used this addon with a warlock, rogue and paladin with no errors.

Thanks, this UI is awesome!
09-20-07, 02:07 PM   #252
Ansos12
A Defias Bandit
Unit Frames

Today I got home and logged onto my 70 druid, however when I logged in the discord unit frames went back to default in the top left corner and my target and party frames are all messed up how can I get them back to they way they were when I installed MazzleUI?

Thank You and this UI is Teh Pwnzor btw.
09-20-07, 02:14 PM   #253
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by LuckyJoe13
I'm having a slight problem when I try to load MazzleUI with my new druid. I get only one bar with 88 slots in one row, and everytime I try to change the number of slots I get the following error from bugsack.
[2007/09/19 22:58:08-920-x1]: MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Frames.lua:723: 'for' limit must be a number Bongos_ActionBar\actionBar\bar.lua:33: in function <Interface\AddOns\Bongos_ActionBar\actionBar\bar.lua:28>

I also see a pet bar, bag, character and key bar. I can't see any other action bars except for action bar 1, and I can't create any new action bars. (Well, it creates them, I just can't see them!)

I can, however, change the number of columns in actionbar 1, and everything else seems to work fine. Also, I have used this addon with a warlock, rogue and paladin with no errors.

Did you happen to update Bongos? If so, that's the problem because Mazzle modified it quite a bit, and iirc the author has changed the api quite a bit since then. If you haven't updated Bongos then I'd try /mazzify and make sure that you set it to mazzify all of the settings.
09-20-07, 02:17 PM   #254
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Ansos12
Today I got home and logged onto my 70 druid, however when I logged in the discord unit frames went back to default in the top left corner and my target and party frames are all messed up how can I get them back to they way they were when I installed MazzleUI?

Just curious, did you happen to enter into combat immediately when you logged in? I've had this happen when I would log out or get disconnected and then log back on later and things had respawned around me. I entered into combat before the gui was finished loading and I had the same thing that you are describing. The way that I fixed it was to just /mazzify to reset all of the settings and bar layouts.
09-20-07, 02:20 PM   #255
Ansos12
A Defias Bandit
No I logged in Shattrath City and I tried doing /mazzify to reset my button layout/skin but that didn't work.
09-20-07, 03:20 PM   #256
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Fuitad
Heya!

I'm a new user of MazzleUI but I have a problem with my paladin. Some of the buttons on the left (See screenshot) are over others and both lines are unusable.

What can I do to fix this?

It's because you're low-level and the anchor of that box of bars is on one of the lower bars which isn't yet filled out for you. I'd suggest turning of the maintain button layout option in the MazzleUI settings and moving it.
09-20-07, 03:23 PM   #257
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by LuckyJoe13

You probably got an error when you mazzified that stopped it from setting things up properly. That's what you need to find, not these secondary errors that happen when you change things on the messed up setup.
09-20-07, 03:24 PM   #258
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Ansos12

Either make sure that the MazzleUI profile is loaded in DUF or just remazzify only DUF.
09-20-07, 06:14 PM   #259
Fuitad
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

It's because you're low-level and the anchor of that box of bars is on one of the lower bars which isn't yet filled out for you. I'd suggest turning of the maintain button layout option in the MazzleUI settings and moving it.
Once the option is turned off, how do you move the bars?

EDIT: Also, at which level will this stop being a problem?

Last edited by Fuitad : 09-21-07 at 08:39 AM.
09-21-07, 02:33 PM   #260
Ansos12
A Defias Bandit
Combat Logs

Also I mistakingly removed both combat logs on the right (I have no clue how), How can I get them back?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bug Report Thread