03-04-07, 10:46 AM   #441
Nightsmear
A Fallenroot Satyr

FuAlarm?

Is there an Addon that can be used with FuClock to set alarms for like certain times for lets say you have to get off at three in the morning because you have work and NEED to go to bed. But sometimes you get in to playing the game so much that you don't look at the time? Is there an addon for this?
03-09-07, 01:14 PM   #442
Randron
A Defias Bandit
FarmerFu enhancement request

I just started using FarmerFu, it works well, and i thank you! =)

i have one request though to make pharming a tad more tollerable:
after picking up a item i have chosen, a pop will display, say, "Mote of Water 24/30" and then slowly fade- ala a quest.

so for each item selected in FarmerFu, i would like to add a "goal"
and when the item is obtained by looting, i want some cool visual reward system!! =)

i loathe farming, and i'm hoping you can help me make it a bit more fun

fubar ftw!
03-15-07, 01:37 PM   #443
blueolivolo
A Kobold Labourer
RestFu

I've got a problem with my RestFu: I always get a "nil value" notification when I try to get some RestFu-Information. Please can anyone help me? Thx a lot.
03-18-07, 12:18 PM   #444
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
im looking for a way to beable to set each FUbar bar indipendantly, i really want an invisible background on my bottum bar, and an opaque one for my op bar, i use a bottum heavy ui, that would loose the art work if i had the black foubar, and by the same token i cant see the transperant fubar very well it hurts my eyes when its floating at the top
03-18-07, 03:01 PM   #445
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I think they already set separately........ I know I turn the transparency up on one of mine that's undocked so that I can resize/move it - and I don't think it changes the transparency of the others.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-18-07, 10:41 PM   #446
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
ya i def cant do this, mayb its because i have fubar textures or something, but both textures are linked so are the transperacy
03-29-07, 11:32 AM   #447
Nuu
A Murloc Raider
I'm looking for a plugin that shows what type of loot my group is set to. If there's already a plugin like this, please tell me what it is.

Thank-you.
03-29-07, 11:50 AM   #448
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Nuureil
I'm looking for a plugin that shows what type of loot my group is set to. If there's already a plugin like this, please tell me what it is.

Thank-you.
GroupFu. At least thats what mine has for text on my fubar.
03-29-07, 04:35 PM   #449
Nuu
A Murloc Raider
Thank-you. ^_^
03-31-07, 09:52 PM   #450
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Is it feasible to do a fubar pulldown of hunter aspects and tracking? Do these things already exist?

If not it would be nice to see an addon that would have micromenufu's type of functionality. I've heard of an addon that adds aspects to the stancebar seems that would make it possible to do that. is it possible to link the stance bar into fubar the same way?

anyway those are my thoughts lol. If anything knows of something in the meantime let me know. I saw an addon that puts the aspects around the minimap but wow, it was visually brutal w/ all the aspects, and i'd prefer something much more minimalistic.
03-31-07, 11:47 PM   #451
Debz
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
I second for aspect addon, there is a tracking one available, GWF trackmenu, this adds a button to the map where you can click to select a tracking ability, but I would prefer it in a drop down for fubar.

Or if anyone knows anything similar to this for aspects I would be grateful, nothing worse when trying to create a minimalist UI to having to extend the buttons to unclude numerous aspects, tracking and even traps
04-01-07, 04:22 PM   #452
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There used to be FuBar plugins that you could cast spells from (tracking, aspects, portals, etc.), but Blizzard changed it so that you need a secure frame/template (whatever it's called ) to cast spells from - currently, the way that the libraries are set up, this is not possible. It may be being looked into for the future, but I think I remember someone saying that it was no small task. But the authors know that the demand is there.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-01-07, 05:52 PM   #453
Steil
A Cliff Giant

I thought these actions(for tracking/aspects) were broken just in combat.

perhaps a you cannot do this now message should be requested. so it does not break, but does not work.
04-01-07, 11:45 PM   #454
Steil
A Cliff Giant

I know it's a relatively new function but I would like a mod that allows you to force showing progress on world pvp objectives. I've been using a ton of ace addon's but while they don't produce errors. None of them have had any effect on the progress indicator showing. I've not seen it since i've gone ace and would like to know what's up w/ that.

/w capping i can move the wpvp objectives around but somewhere in my interface is something that keeps the progress bar from showing. I believed it was the capping mod but disabling it did not make it show.
04-02-07, 10:02 AM   #455
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Are you using simpleminimap? Try showing the anchored frames and moving those around...

04-10-07, 03:18 AM   #456
FubarLover
A Kobold Labourer
Disable FuBar-tooltips during Combat

I'd like an option on every fubar-plugin where i can stop it from putting up a tooltip that covers half the screen while i'm fighting a mob and drags the mouse a few pixels below my hotbar.

FubarLover
04-10-07, 01:24 PM   #457
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Seerah
Are you using simpleminimap? Try showing the anchored frames and moving those around...
That seems to work but needs some love. mousing over that part of the screen after making it active can be tedious.
04-10-07, 02:14 PM   #458
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Steil
That seems to work but needs some love. mousing over that part of the screen after making it active can be tedious.
Not quite following what you mean by that......

04-10-07, 02:58 PM   #459
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I am assuming that in order to see the tooltip he must hover over the box while it is active, which seems odd to me and doesnt quite make sense. I do understand the cumbersome nature of having to take the cursor away from what you are actively doing in a BG. You want information constant, if I understand correctly. A timer perhaps?
04-10-07, 04:00 PM   #460
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Nah, what I mean is the frames are either on or off. when they're on you can still move them and it's the only way to see them. 2 days after making them visible and turning down the gamma I'd ended up accidently moving 2 of the boxes off-screen. Didn't know about a mouse over need, the quest timer doesn't require mouse over but that's probably since I left it enabled? Seems that if i don't have it enabled I don't get any of the timer's to show.

It's the world pvp timer's that i'm trying to get shown. Like the flag in halaa or the towers in the bone wastes.

Last edited by Steil : 04-10-07 at 04:03 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » FuBar plugin requests