02-28-07, 06:56 AM   #121
shinma
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy trinity error

i'm getting the following error message at startup...

Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
attempt to index field 'data' (a nil value)
Debug:
[C]: ?
TrinityBars\TrinityBars.lua:8075: TrinityLoadSV()
TrinityBars\TrinityBars.lua:2542: TrinityControls_OnEvent()
[string "TrinityBarsControl:OnEvent"]:2:
[string "TrinityBarsControl:OnEvent"]:1

i'm running the latest version of TB...help!

02-28-07, 09:39 AM   #122
Khaul
A Kobold Labourer
My apolegies if this has been answered before but I'm having a problem getting trinity to work with my rogues and stealth.
The problem goes that after the first time I exit stealth, my keys 1-0 are stuck bound to the skills on my stealthbar. so, say I just hit someone to break stealth adn want to use gauge (key 1 oin my bar) I'd press 1 in the hopes of using gauge but it merely an error message about needing to be in stealth to use a certain skill ( the number 1 would correspondto ambush on my stealth bar) this does not happen on my warrior however, he cna switch stances all he likes and when I press 2 or 3 it'll use the skill on the corresponding bar for that stance. its just on my rogues, it;ll switch to the stealth bar.. but it wotn switch back once my rogue is out of stealth. Is there a way to solve this that I have overlooked? i

03-03-07, 03:51 PM   #123
Garthim
A Kobold Labourer
As others have said, sorry if this has been answered but I skimmed all 13 pages or so and couldn't find any mention of it...

Every time I log out of WoW the majority of my keybindings reset; that is, the buttons are no longer bound.. I love the mod, and the only issue I have right now is having to re-bind all my keys every time I log in.

Thanks if anyone can give me some advice.

Last edited by Garthim : 03-03-07 at 03:53 PM.

03-07-07, 09:16 AM   #124
Furyk
A Kobold Labourer
I recently switched over to Trinity Bars from using Nurfed Bars. Anyway I have them all set up and working except for two things.

First sometimes the bars lock up and you can't use any abilities until you switch stances. This "refreshes" (best way I can describe it) the bars and everything then becomes useable again. This is not a big deal but it is kind of annoying. Is this a known bug or something only I am experiencing?

The second issue is with the state headers. I play a warrior and I have three Bars of five buttons each. All three bars change when I switch stances and all three bars have the alternate state headers for SHIFT, CTRL, and ALT activated. This set up should give me access to 20 butttons per Bar based on my current stance and whether or not I am holding down SHIFT, CTRL, or ALT.

Ok. Here is the problem. The state headers for ALT and CTRL both work and change to their respective bar when held down, return to the correct stance bar when released, and all the buttons execute the ability placed within it. The same can not be said for the SHIFT state bar. It will pop up when shift is held, return with shift is released, but none of the abilites placed in any of the buttons work.

I have been trying to figure out if this is an issue of conflicting settings between Trinity and Blizzard or if it is an actual bug in Trinty Bars. Has anyone elese had success using the shift state header and if so how did you set it up. I have exhausted my all my ideas for getting this to work correctly.

Thanks for any help.

03-10-07, 06:58 PM   #125
Hemotherapy
A Defias Bandit
How come whenever I mount up or stealth, or just randomly am walking, the bars that I have listed to only see in combat still show?

03-14-07, 02:11 PM   #126
Killariel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Trinity and Bag Mods

Is there anyway to get Trinity to support a bag mod (onebag, baggins, etc) where I can just have a single bank bag showing and hot key it to open the bag mod instead of default bags?

03-17-07, 07:20 AM   #127
Ywen
A Defias Bandit
Loving Trinity

This is great except for one issue I've had. How do I turn off the Combat Lockdown feature? Every time my character engages in combat, the screen freezes for 3-5 seconds and then I'm informed that combat lockdown was turned on.

Thanks for the help and for doing a great job!

03-18-07, 07:00 AM   #128
remorso
A Kobold Labourer
i have 1 question:
how do I get to put numbers in the bar?
that facilitates the use of the keyboard
ty

03-19-07, 10:36 AM   #129
Killariel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Ywen
This is great except for one issue I've had. How do I turn off the Combat Lockdown feature? Every time my character engages in combat, the screen freezes for 3-5 seconds and then I'm informed that combat lockdown was turned on.

Thanks for the help and for doing a great job!

You've left configuration mode "on". Click the minimap button, then look at the top circle - left click to set it to "off"

03-24-07, 04:23 PM   #130
NotInventedHere
A Defias Bandit
Casting Bar

Hi There,

I've been using Trinitybars for a while and all has been great. Recently I upgraded to the latest version and now I am seeing two casting bars. The Trinity one and the default Wow one. I believe in the past the trinity one disabled the default one ?

How does one hide the default Wow one again and leave only the trinity one ?

any help appreciated.

03-30-07, 08:10 PM   #131
paladinsangel
A Kobold Labourer
Druid Bar Setup

I seem to be having a problem with setting up a druid bar. My shapeshifting doesn't cause my druid bar to change to the corresponding forms buttons and no matter what I do it just keeps getting worse and worse. any help/suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, char is Tauren Druid - Shahram on Sen'jin

04-04-07, 12:29 PM   #132
droner
A Kobold Labourer
i'm having trouble with my druid and rogue bars. Whenever I shapeshift or stealth the bar does change to the correct one and does work. However, when I change back I can't use my original bar. The correct buttons show back up but it's as if I am still stealth or in cat/bear form. I've tried messing with the header options but can't get it. Please help, thanks for a great mod

05-05-07, 03:57 PM   #133
genius988
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy

Originally Posted by droner
i'm having trouble with my druid and rogue bars. Whenever I shapeshift or stealth the bar does change to the correct one and does work. However, when I change back I can't use my original bar. The correct buttons show back up but it's as if I am still stealth or in cat/bear form. I've tried messing with the header options but can't get it. Please help, thanks for a great mod
I'm having similar problems with my druid. The buttons switch correctly with the shapeshifting so I can click spells, but the 1, 2, 3, etc. buttons on my keyboard seem to be permanently bound to my bear form, so that in caster form when I try to press 1 to cast wrath I get messages like "not enough rage". Does anyone know how to fix this?

07-24-07, 02:55 PM   #134
Seornia
A Kobold Labourer
To make a druid form bar with prowl:

-Make the stance header active.
-Change to cat form.
-Make the stealth header active.
-Change the last number (the showstate) to the green number the stance header displays. Typically for a druid cat form is 3.
-Go into prowl and add your prowl buttons.

Whenever I change my bar to stealth header - it messes up all of my bars. I am in cat form while I do this (not in prowl) - and it won't change bars when I go into prowl. I also see no option to change the showstate number? It also doesn't change bars when I go into Travel Form (any of them). *Edit* It is also messing up my keybindings - I have 1 bound to switching forms on my stanced bars - but although in caster form my '1' is bound to cat form - I keep changing into bear (bear is '1' on my bear stance page).

If anyone has figured this out - I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer - this is driving me nuts .

Last edited by Seornia : 07-24-07 at 03:01 PM.

07-26-07, 06:10 AM   #135
Cuvee
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Seornia
To make a druid form bar with prowl:

-Make the stance header active.
-Change to cat form.
-Make the stealth header active.
-Change the last number (the showstate) to the green number the stance header displays. Typically for a druid cat form is 3.
-Go into prowl and add your prowl buttons.

Whenever I change my bar to stealth header - it messes up all of my bars. I am in cat form while I do this (not in prowl) - and it won't change bars when I go into prowl. I also see no option to change the showstate number? It also doesn't change bars when I go into Travel Form (any of them). *Edit* It is also messing up my keybindings - I have 1 bound to switching forms on my stanced bars - but although in caster form my '1' is bound to cat form - I keep changing into bear (bear is '1' on my bear stance page).

If anyone has figured this out - I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer - this is driving me nuts .
Go into the main menu (right click the button), click on "Trinity Bars", click the "Settings" tab, on the top right side there is the "Complex Driver Setup", select "Druid Prowl Bar" from the drop down menu.

To fix your key bindings, clear all the bindings in all the different stances and then bind them again, should fix the problem.

08-05-07, 08:46 AM   #136
OrigamiSlayer
A Defias Bandit
Prowl and 20100.21

I used to have a prowl bar with just 2 buttons on it that only appeared in prowl. When I right click on that bar (8 if it matters) prowl is grayed out as an option. I'm not sure how to get my main form bar to do prowl either. Anyone got this working?

By the way, thanks Maul for working on Trinity. I was a big Flexbar user pre-BC and you outdid them by a long shot I can't live without this mod.

08-05-07, 09:14 AM   #137
OrigamiSlayer
A Defias Bandit
Never mind. I didn't delete Trinity before updating. I was able to get prowl working now on my stance bar.

08-08-07, 08:13 AM   #138
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Would it be possible to get an "UPDATED" Instructions list on how to configure Trinity?

There have been quite a few changes since the first release, and it would be nice to have a more current set of instructions to go by.

Personally, I'm a bit confused on how to set them up, as I don't understand what paging is, etc. I wanted to have my bars change or have different spell abilities configure themselves on the bars based on whether I am dealing with PvE (Instances), PvP (Battlegrounds, Flagged in World PvP), and "All Other Times" (such as when I'm in a town or something), and am just having a hard time getting them to do this. >.<

Some line by line instructions would help me out immensely, or even a .lua file to download and check out.
Stormreaver (US), Alliance

08-15-07, 03:15 AM   #139
Moe
A Kobold Labourer
I just started fiddling around with Trinity Bars and I have some questions about how to use it and what it can do:

1. How do I hide a bar that I dont want shown ... ever (but which should still be there to have some unseen keys to bind)? I didnt see any option to do that and I usually have stuff like my mount(s) and so on bound to a key, but to do that I need to put them in a bar. Also hiding the XP and other main bars might be wanted.

2. Is it possible to use one button for several docks or do I have to put the same action into several buttons (thats how it looks to me atm)?

3. How do I scale the buttons ?

08-15-07, 10:14 AM   #140
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To hide the XP/rep bars, click the button that "hides" the content. For your main/bag bars, just remove the Button Count to zero.

To scale buttons, select the Scale option and adjust accordingly.

I'm not 100% sure on the other questions...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Ion Engines, Engage! » Trinity Instructions