11-29-11, 11:49 AM   #1
Daveo77
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
nUI & Patch 4.3

Hi.

I know that Patch 4.3 is going live on the EU servers tomorrow, and has gone live on the US servers today.

Will nUI work with 4.3 (once I have re-ticked 'Load out of date addons'), or do I need to wait for a fix or update. I'm using nUI 5.07.21.

11-29-11, 01:18 PM   #2
awesomsauce
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have been able to log in with only up to date addons. It keeps timing out on me trying to load out of date addons.

11-29-11, 01:22 PM   #3
Nonxistent
A Murloc Raider
at this point myself neither nUI Pro or nUI6 Alpha seem to work with the 4.3 patch. IF you are able to get past the load screen while having nUI loaded, it will not be functional when you get into the game, blizzards default UI loads instead. Haven't heard much from nUI lately so I think the author has been pretty busy. Not sure when we can expect a fix to this.

11-29-11, 01:33 PM   #4
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Not sure what is causing your problem, but I just logged into 3 of my toons and the latest nUI loaded fine on all 3. The only errors that shoed up in buggrabber were Carbonite and Smartbuff.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11-29-11, 02:19 PM   #5
Seer
A Molten Giant
Haven't played for some weeks myself, but you may find a fix in this thread

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=41493

That is however a fix that worked during the early 4.3 ptr so may not be relevant at all for the release version or whatever might be causing problems.

If that fix doesn't work then posting the lua errors would help immensely. Try to install bug grabbing addons for that.

11-29-11, 03:04 PM   #6
Belechannas
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
I manually applied the fix to divide by zero in UnitPower.

Not getting lua errors, but the cooldown indicators on buttons don't seem to be working correctly in nUI5.

For example, if I cast Healing Rain, the button grays out, and the cooldown pie wedge sweeps around the button as it should, but the text c/d timer overlay on the button doesn't appear until there are only 0.2 seconds left on the c/d.

This could well be another divide by zero issue. Investigating...

Last edited by Belechannas : 11-29-11 at 03:07 PM.

12-06-11, 11:48 AM   #7
brian90
A Murloc Raider
call me blind :)

i know somewhere in the forrest of threads here there is a fix on the "extrabutton1" issue so u can actualy move it to not be over ur cast bars with /nui movers command but i can't find it! and also will it it work for the new HoT instances like the hour glass being on top of ur cast bars aswell.

greets,

Rakh

12-06-11, 12:13 PM   #8
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

If you have the "nUI : Plugin [Custom Movers]" addon installed, just re-install it and it will pick up the new frame. If not, install it. And yes, that will take care of the new hourglass frame that covers your action bars. It will show up as a square mover.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12-06-11, 01:24 PM   #9
brian90
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
If you have the "nUI : Plugin [Custom Movers]" addon installed, just re-install it and it will pick up the new frame. If not, install it. And yes, that will take care of the new hourglass frame that covers your action bars. It will show up as a square mover.
i don't have it, neighther can i find it in the plugin section

12-06-11, 01:32 PM   #10
chris.m.wilson
A Defias Bandit
Is there a fix for the latency readout? it has shown my latency at 0 since patch.. additionally im a Mac user and have no idea how to apply any of the fixes located here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Figured out how to apply the fixes. I'm a NEW Mac user, and still learning the querks.. Still have the problem with the latency meter, though. It's annoying when I know I'm lagging, but cant tell how bad it is, cause it says 0 MS. Thanks for any help!! Love this UI, been using it for a while, and don't think i could go back to Blizz UI, or any other for that matter!!

Last edited by chris.m.wilson : 12-06-11 at 01:54 PM.

12-06-11, 02:38 PM   #11
Talyrius
An Onyxian Warder

Is there a fix for the latency readout? it has shown my latency at 0 since patch.. additionally im a Mac user ...
You'll have to wait until Blizzard fixes it. They broke the function that returns latency on Mac clients.

12-06-11, 04:03 PM   #12
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by brian90 View Post
i don't have it, neighther can i find it in the plugin section
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tomMovers.html

12-07-11, 11:23 AM   #13
brian90
A Murloc Raider
THX!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » nUI & Patch 4.3