01-03-13, 02:18 PM   #1
natassja72
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Elite dragon graphic added to player and target.

I saw a youtube movie recently where user had default player frames enhanced with 'rare elite' dragon artwork around portrait.
Also, the default action bars were modified in a way that, while looking totally default (grey borders and gryphons), their position was altered, there were like half of the original amount of bars and they were nicely centered on screen.

Any ideas what addons would do this?

AFter years of heavy modifying my UI, now I'm back into simplistic look, as close to default as possible.

Last edited by natassja72 : 01-03-13 at 03:09 PM.
01-03-13, 03:38 PM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Elite Player Frame (Enhanced) and thek: Actionbar perharps...

I'm pretty sure I've seen another more recent mod that compacts the default actionbars while preserving the graphics but the name escapes me atm.

Edit: Remembered, it's MiniMainBar

Last edited by Dridzt : 01-03-13 at 03:41 PM.
01-04-13, 06:24 AM   #3
natassja72
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
This is awesome, thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for

Now if only I could find an addon that would add 'show on mouseover, hide otherwise' to the right side screen action bars. But that would be just a minor quality of life improvement. Basically, the amount of action bars MiniMainBar offers on the main bar aren't sufficient for me; in Dominos I used to have all available bars filled with spells and macros and most of them were showing only on mouseover.
Otherwise I really like how my UI looks now I guess it takes years to learn to appreciate original UI artwork

Edit: found the solution: AutoHideBarsUI hides chosen parts of bars, instead of several seconds wait, first comment shows how to make it instant hide.

Last edited by natassja72 : 01-04-13 at 10:15 AM.
01-04-13, 10:31 AM   #4
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You could also try replacing your MiniMainBar and AutoHideBarsUI with nMainbar

It appears to have all the features you're looking for (including stacking the side bars on top of the bottom bars and hiding them on mouse out) that you describe in the OP.

Haven't tested any of those mods myself btw, so can't say if they have any issues.
01-05-13, 04:03 AM   #5
natassja72
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Thanks for this one, it almost has all I need indeed Except micromenu It's barely usable for me being squeezed into tiny hardly visible and clickable button. MiniMainBar plus AutoHideBarsUi lets me have huge and clear micromenu and bags within a mouse move.
01-05-13, 12:31 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You don't need the buttons for your micromenu if you use the keybinds.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-05-13, 11:24 PM   #7
Phanx
Cat.

If you don't want to use keybinds, I don't see why you wouldn't want a single button with a menu. How often are you really opening your spellbook and achievement frame, for example, that you need 10 whole buttons on the screen for launching that stuff?
01-06-13, 06:27 AM   #8
natassja72
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Perhaps I'm a weird person, but I use micromenu very often, multiple times daily; while I got all my spells and macros keybinded for all characters, somehow I never got to using keybinds for menu functions, and I dont think I ever will, not after so many years, besides - some of the menu keybinds I've turned into other purpose keybinds and I'm too used to it to change it; anyway the 'hidden' micromenu is a big no for me Too bad it's not optional in nMainBar Cheers for responses!

Last edited by natassja72 : 01-06-13 at 06:29 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Elite dragon graphic added to player and target.