04-16-09, 03:07 AM   #1
Tsy
A Murloc Raider
Grid Add-on?

Hello,

There used to be an add-on for Grid that showed apparently showed raid markers that were assigned by DBM. I've looked around and can't seem to find anything to replace it.

Does anyone know of a similar add on?

Thanks.
04-21-09, 01:49 PM   #2
Tsy
A Murloc Raider
I guess not.

In that case, does anyone have any tips specifically on how to find Kel'Thuzzad's Frost Blast targets faster?

My guild is not big enough to run 25 mans, and when I get the DBM notice of "Frost Blast: [PlayerName]" Ihave to look at my grid, find that players name, and start healing. Usually, that takes entirely too long.

I noticed you could add Debuffs for grid to track, but so far it's not been sucessful with what I want to do.
04-21-09, 01:53 PM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I've seen noted elsewhere for that debuff is to watch the Target of Target. when he suddenly swaps target, target his target and you should be set. Obviously this wouldn't work if you only use Grid. That's all I know
04-21-09, 04:36 PM   #4
Taryble
A Molten Giant

The name of the debuff is "frost blast". Add it to the debuffs that Grid can track, and then assign it to the Center Icon indicator in Grid. That SHOULD make an icon appear on the Grid UF of whomever gets hit by the Frost Blast.
04-21-09, 04:52 PM   #5
Kallieen
Lady of Shadows

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I set 'Frost Blast' as a light blue border indicator - it really stands out in my Grid. I tend to only use the border indicator for things like Burn/Frost Blast/other nasty targeted boss debuffs.
04-22-09, 01:28 PM   #6
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Center Icon makes it very obvious - it's where Grid puts things like curses, magic debuffs, polymorphs, etc, by default. But other spots can work as well - like Kallieen's suggestion of the border indicator.

On another note, LFG makes me giggle maniacally. We're being invaded! By missionaries!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Grid Add-on?