02-14-10, 05:05 PM   #1
harleymax
A Murloc Raider
Turning things on/off in nUI????

I would like to know how to turn certain features on/off within the nUI program. I've read the "/(cmd)" forums, but those don't give a more detailed explanation about what it does. I'd like to turn off the "Buff" and "Debuff" boxes that appear auto-matically on my screen. When these 2 boxes appear on my screen, my FPS goes to crap. I don't run any other add-ons except for nUI, Pally-Power, Recount, Omen, and Parrot. I have went to every add-on I run and turned off anything within those add-ons that isn't really needed when raiding and this problem still persists. nUI is the only thing that I have yet to change things in, but I can't seem to find out how to turn these 2 boxes off....

02-14-10, 05:10 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well turning them off will switch off alot of other information from the hud itself. What you can do though is limt the number of buffs displayed using the maxauras slash command. /nui maxauras 25 for example would then limt the display to the 25 shortest auras available.

If you don't need to see all the raid frames during a fight you could switch to party mode during a raid to increase your fps that way. Unfortunately the more information on the screen the more it has to work. So if you can limit what is on the screen the better it is.

Also, in nUI version 6 there are gonna be some more flexibility with the aura bars so that will probably help.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

02-14-10, 07:08 PM   #3
harleymax
A Murloc Raider
I will try that and see if that helps it. Thanks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Turning things on/off in nUI????