12-30-15, 09:18 AM   #1
morlanjo
A Kobold Labourer
Cross Realm Pet Quantities - Pet Tab/Caged/AH etc

I am a cross realm pet seller. I buy cheap pets on one server and unload them for a higher price on another server. I currently do this across 6 different servers, rotating stock weekly. I have pets everywhere; on the pets tab, caged in my inventory on characters across several different servers, in mailboxes, guild vaults, bank vaults, etc. Lots of pets.

I would love to have an addon that told me how many of which pet I have, and where it is located, preferably in the tooltip of the pet in an auction house search. This would really help with making my decisions on which pet to purchase. It can be hard to remember just how many of a particular pet I have. If it's an amazing deal i'll almost always pick it up, but it would be nice to consider if I want to tie up funds in my 10th Azure Crane Chick, or save that gold for another opportunity.

I haven't been able to find an addon to do this. Altoholic doesn't support pets. There are a few pet addons out there that show pet tab quantities, but don't include caged pets. TSM item tracking doesn't seem to support caged pets (for pets across realms) and doesn't show pet quantities in pet tab.
12-31-15, 01:40 PM   #2
JDoubleU00
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I do not recall iuf this will display cross realm, but it does a great job of tracking inventory.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1-BagSync.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Cross Realm Pet Quantities - Pet Tab/Caged/AH etc