04-15-09, 09:53 PM   #1
Fannia
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
CustomRez v1

Hi WoWI community! i am proudly presenting my first addon ever. Its pretty simple but i'm very proud of it. Its a fun/utility mod that sends funny random messages when you rez someone. You can also switch it to a simple macro-like message that doesn't annoy anyone. Or you can turn it completely off.

The available chat channels are "say", "yell", "party" or "raid". In addition, if it cannot send messages in your prefered channel, it will automatically try to redirect it to the closest match in this order : raid -> party -> say.

The messages were taken right from the old Serenity priest addon that looks like its been abandonned or something. Anyway, there was too much stuff that was useless for me and for many out there too i'm sure.

Oh and there is even a txt file included in the folder for addon-clueless people to modify the messages like they see fit.

Future plans : adding an edit box that lets you add your own messages to a custom messages table. will meddle with scroll frames and such to have a functionnal way to modify, delete and review the quotes.

ty for hosting me!

Fannia
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...CustomRez.html

Last edited by Fannia : 04-16-09 at 08:55 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » CustomRez v1