01-18-08, 01:13 AM   #1
rhaivnn
A Kobold Labourer
Need Suggestions for a New Mod Priest/Warlock

I just started playing WoW again after just over a year and I used to use Group Buttons and LOVED it! It worked great for any class. But it is no more and I am looking for a new Mod now that will give me individual buttons for both attack and healing, preferably on each unit frame. I play Priests mostly but love my Warlocks too, so I want something that will work equally well with both. I would appreciate any suggestions and help with setup too. I have tried about 7 different ones in the past few days, and while some of them might work ok, instruction on set-up seems to be lacking for many of them.

Thanks

Good Point Midget Mage - Here are the ones I have tried already

Extreme Unit Buttons - while this one would work, the set up is on the overwhelming side
Trinity Action Bars - Couldn't figure out how how to put the spells in bars
Unit Action Buttons
Unit Buttons

Last edited by rhaivnn : 01-19-08 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Adding info
01-18-08, 02:25 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
While i dont know of a mod off hand that suits your needs might i suggest listing the ones you already have tried to help narrow down the field somewhat and also to avoid the ones you have tried to this point.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
01-18-08, 04:31 AM   #3
Argo007
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi,

i would suggest clique for clickcasting.

easy to administrate und very effectiv.

clique download

i know it is not this sort of mod you are looking for. but it works fine for me und you can save lots of space on your ui desktop.

greetz

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Need Suggestions for a New Mod Priest/Warlock