04-27-09, 12:37 AM   #1
Freejack
A Murloc Raider
GuildPal borked

Since the most recent patch I have been unable to talk or see in chat. Disabling GuildPal fixed my issue, I just had to manually resize my chat window. Might be 'just me' but tho't I'd mention it.

I love nUI!

04-27-09, 01:35 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just took a look at guildpal and from first looks it doesn't look like anything it does would affect your problem.

However, I do know that the new WIM setup can filter display of messages to and from the guild if you have the guild window option flagged but didn't unflag the stop displaying messages (or something to that affect). Freaked me out at first too but tracked it down eventually and corrected it.

Of course this could be unrelated to what you are getting but being similar I thought I would throw this in in case you have the newest WIM.

04-27-09, 03:07 AM   #3
Freejack
A Murloc Raider
Thx for replying, Xrystal:

But now, just today I uploaded a 'new' version of nUI and now my HUD is borked. I apprececiate your'e input and the efforts of the mod creators, especially Mr.Spiel.

The default WoW UI is always available, but I would have stopped playing 5 years ago if that was all I had.

I love nUI!

04-27-09, 03:10 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Yeah I'm getting the same problems with the new Dev version.

You did download the Dev version didn't you ? Thats the only one that will work in 3.1 wow.

edit: Scratch that .. maybe I should have logged out fully before copying it across .. rofl Once I logged all the way out of game and then all the way back in the screen seemed to be fine. The hud itself I didn't check yet will do that when I go questing later.

Last edited by Xrystal : 04-27-09 at 03:16 AM.

04-27-09, 03:19 AM   #5
Freejack
A Murloc Raider
YEah, the DEV version. The previous version from the 4/20/09 worked ok 'cept for the chat. It had some AUCTIONEER errors I figured would get resolved by CURSE, but this new NUI I can't get a HUD.

I never needed a HUD before, but once you have one it's hard to live without. I can live without it if it's a bug. As an ex-Mazzle user I love this new nUI and if I wasn't unemployed I would DONATE what I could, cuz it's terrific!

Tryin the ol' reboot trick! -:

I love nUI

Last edited by Freejack : 04-27-09 at 03:24 AM.

04-27-09, 05:38 AM   #6
spiel2001
nUI's Author

FreeJack --

You didn't by chance accidentally turn the HUD off did you? There's a red button at the top center of the screen you click to change HUD modes. Does it say "Player/Target" ?? If not, click it a few times until it does.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

04-27-09, 10:33 PM   #7
Freejack
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
FreeJack --

You didn't by chance accidentally turn the HUD off did you? There's a red button at the top center of the screen you click to change HUD modes. Does it say "Player/Target" ?? If not, click it a few times until it does.
Hmmm, maybe, I'll try it next login, thx

Yup, that worked!

Last edited by Freejack : 04-28-09 at 01:37 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » GuildPal borked