12-23-09, 07:22 AM   #1
mtown2934
A Defias Bandit
How to have two maps at once?

I've been trying forever to have both the large and small carbonite worldmaps show at the same time. Instead of the small map disappearing when the large map is opened. Minimap hides when map is maximized is not marked and that would be the obvious solution but it isnt. Any help?

12-23-09, 10:18 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
You can't. It's not two different maps, it's just one map, minimized or maximized. The minimap is Blizz's (unless you use a minimap addon, like Chinchilla or SexyMap) and may or may not be "docked" inside the carbonite map.

12-23-09, 05:46 PM   #3
mtown2934
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
You can't. It's not two different maps, it's just one map, minimized or maximized. The minimap is Blizz's (unless you use a minimap addon, like Chinchilla or SexyMap) and may or may not be "docked" inside the carbonite map.
I'm not talking about anything having to do with Blizzard's minimap. You can have 2 carbonite maps up at once because I've done it before. A large one and a small one, the small one being completely seperate from Blizzards minimap. I just can't remember the exact options I tweaked to do it because it took me forever to do the first time.

12-23-09, 05:50 PM   #4
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can have the Carbonite and the Blizzard map up at once.

I have Carbonite set to "M"
and
The Original Old Blizzard Map set to "ALT+M"

I also have a little one that appears when I press "SHIFT+M". Believe that's the BG map .. never use it so not sure it's official name

The two different style maps are the Normal and Max ... they can not be opened together. It's either one or the other.

Last edited by Sepioth : 12-23-09 at 05:57 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How to have two maps at once?