Duugu
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ehm?
01-13-15, 09:15 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

Just looks like the default UI + Skada + way too many action buttons + some random buttons in the middle of the screen + SexyMap with its ugly default "blue glowy rune circle" graphics. Certainly functional, but nothing new or noteworthy. And way, way too many action buttons. Stop clicking! Use keybinds and/or get OPie to hide non-combat and infrequently-used actions out of sight.
01-13-15, 09:33 PM   #4
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

I feel like wowinterface has become a big raiding Guild where everyone has to upload a screenshot of his UI to get invited.
01-13-15, 11:55 PM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

It seems like UI screenshot forums are a good idea -- you'd think people would show off their original UIs so that other people can go "wow that's awesome!" and get neat ideas for their own UI adventures, or at least post with some specific intent like "hey I want to make my UI better for <insert class/role/activity here>, here's what I think works and doesn't work about my current UI, what changes would you suggest?" -- but in practice a lot of the screenshots that get posted are just "hey look I finally figured out how to install Bartender and Recount!". The compliation upload category has the same problem, I think -- no quality control whatsoever, so there's a lot of chaff in with the wheat.

Maybe OP meant to ask for help improving their UI for arena PvP, for example, but just posting a basic screenshot without any explanation is kind of like taking your Honda Civic to a car show and just parking it in among the Lamborghinis and Bugattis.
01-14-15, 07:47 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It was posted in the General Chat forum originally, so I can't be sure what the OP's intent was.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Sezzo's UI