05-31-07, 10:37 AM   #1
Pietje
A Defias Bandit
Need minor help with the interface

As you can see, I still have blizzard buffs showing on the top-right corner and the bloody tooltip thingy at the bottom right. So the simple question is, how do I remove the buffs in the top right corner and how do I MOVE the tooltip thingy.

Screeny:
http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?i...7015419ap0.jpg

Thanks for any help

edit: anyone might know a mod to move/make a big bag to move that works ? Allinoneinventory stopped for me ; ( If you think this is lazy, ignore it

Last edited by Pietje : 05-31-07 at 10:52 AM.
05-31-07, 11:05 AM   #2
Fuuian
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Not sure about the buff thing, I just use ElkBuffBars. As far as bag mods go, there's a few options out there, but I use Bagnon. Might want to check out the Sanity mods though if you really want to customize your bags. You can find them on the ace2 wiki.
05-31-07, 11:12 AM   #3
GrissomXIX
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I suggest checking out ArkInventory for bag mods...definitely a must-have for anyone who hates having disorganized or cluttered bags. And maybe try Buffalo for buff/debuff replacement if you don't like long timer bars and just want the icon and counter. There's also OneBag, OneBank and OneRing for storage options as well. As for moving tooltips take a look at TinyTip you'll also need TinyTip Options if you want to configure it though. =p

ArkInventory:

Last edited by GrissomXIX : 05-31-07 at 11:14 AM.
05-31-07, 11:20 AM   #4
Pietje
A Defias Bandit
Thanks a lot for those links

But about the buff things in the upper right corner. As you see int he screenshot I moved them to down-centre just undearneath health bars, thus I already have the buffs and I just want to disable the blizzard ones
05-31-07, 12:13 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Get Buffalo still - you can hide them with it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-31-07, 01:42 PM   #6
GrissomXIX
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Just out of curiosity, what addon package are you using and what unit frames does it use?
05-31-07, 01:57 PM   #7
Echarion
A Cyclonian

Id suggest hes using Xart with elven texture for the nice bottom texture. pitbull as unitframes and Bartender3 als actionbars.
correct me if im wrong

thx dreadlorde

Last edited by Echarion : 05-31-07 at 02:28 PM.
05-31-07, 02:15 PM   #8
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Pitbull for the unit frames. The minimap button with the yellow dog in it is for pitbull

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
06-01-07, 04:12 AM   #9
Pietje
A Defias Bandit
Ye Echarion is right, I really liked the wc3 UI so I just deleted the hero portrait of the night elf UI and entered it, and with the addons named I put my bars there I think I use either Ricominimap or Simpleminimap as minimap addon. It's an Ace thing. And I'll try Buffalo, rest is working

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need minor help with the interface