05-22-13, 12:22 AM   #1
quixadhal
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Get quest completion data not working?

Using Carbonite 5.2.1 alpha 10, I hit 90 recently and decided to revisit Uldam to try and do some rep grinding for the silly camel mounts. In the quest window, the history tab has a right-click menu option to fetch quest data from blizzard's server. This appears to do nothing at all.

Carbonite seems to think I've never done any quests here, which is understandable since I nuked my history when upgrading to the alpha version, but the fetch option seems to not work to re-populate this.

Not a huge deal, but people working on loremaster will probably weep and wail.

05-22-13, 07:48 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
It actually does fetch your completed progress.. but it finishes in the blink of an eye since the information is all local now instead of downloading it from blizzard. Uldum is a bugged zone tho... for some reason it's not being tracked properly, nor are the quests in carbs database loading properly.... and unfortunately all my chars are level 1... level 80... or level 90 with all of uldum finished so I can't test it yet to find out why.

05-22-13, 09:43 PM   #3
quixadhal
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Interesting. Is there any way to force it to re-load from the server? I'm wondering if it's just not looking it up correctly for that zone, or if the data got corrupted somewhere and because it *thinks* the local cache is valid, it never sees it.

To be more precise, if I pick up a new quest there, that quest does show up. However, none of the quests I already completed show up in history, nor do any quests I haven't done yet. Might be a double-whammy there.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Get quest completion data not working?