Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-27-13, 05:25 AM   #1
Mozno1
A Defias Bandit
Question Carbonite 5102 - Intermittent issue with quest tracking.

Hello,

I have been reading over the forums and have seen plenty of posts asking a question similar to this one, however the answers don't make any sense to me.

I have been using Carbonite since I started back playing WoW (after some time off), I used the excellent quest tracker and map to level up all the way through 85 - 90.

ALL quests where shown and in the data base and I used the quest tracker to track ALL the quests as I leveled. Hence why the "the panda quests aren't in the database yet" answers are really confusing me.

As I went through the expansion and moved between levels I moved between zones to keep the mobs i was killing about 1 level above me to keep up the challenge in some form, this means I have quests in pretty much all areas left to complete.

The issue is that these quests that were 100% in the database are now showing as "not in the database".

After a period of time (anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 days) all the quests will suddenly re-appear in the data base and track just fine.

I know that the quests ARE 100% in the database as i have seen them on the map and the little buttons next to the quests in the log all worked just fine.

I started with the Curse install of Carbonite and have now tried the fan dev version from the devs website (5102 I believe), both have the same issue.

Could anyone help me out a little here? I'm missing my Carbonite............ I'm blind and lost here guys........ You are my beacon of hope!

Moz out.

Last edited by Mozno1 : 02-27-13 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Typos -.-

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite 5102 - Intermittent issue with quest tracking.