04-28-08, 07:50 PM   #1
pottstv
A Murloc Raider
Raid Target Marking System

I have been using magic marker to mark raid icons over mobs, however I don't like it. It doesn't do what i want it to. I want to say...go into ssc for the first time and begin assigning raid target icons to certain mobs and save them to a template that will allow me to use a key modifier like in magic marker to automatically mark the group sets.
04-28-08, 09:45 PM   #2
Farook
A Molten Giant

You might wanna try RaidMobMarker:

http://files.wowace.com/RaidMobMarker/

ATTENTION: I never used the addon myself, so I'm not 100% sure about its functions/features.
05-01-08, 12:10 PM   #3
pottstv
A Murloc Raider
Nope, magic marker is the only thing that comes close to what I want to do except I want to drop the priority marking and have a template for marking, such as auto detection for mobs in ssc so when I approach a group I can go through the mob names and assign static symbols that will stay on that mob through the current fight encounter.

For instance, the first pull in ssc has a group of 5 mobs lined up from left to right in a line. There are two Coilfang Hate-Screamers, two Serpentshrine Sporebats, and one Coilfang Beast-Tamer. I want to assign either an x or an orange circle to the Hate-Screamers, a skull to the Beast-Tamers, and either a moon or blue square to the Sporebats. Our MT is assigned to the skull, our 2 offtanks are assigned orange circle or x, and our mages always sheep blue square or moon.

Thus being said, after the first pull in SSC you have a bog lord second, after that fight you will face another group just like the first group you cleared. On this group I would like to hold down a key modifier and automatically mark the second group just like I marked the first group with 1 sweep of the mouse.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Raid Target Marking System