02-18-15, 04:22 AM   #1
dipstick
A Kobold Labourer
getting into Gorground

Hi all my first post I have this problem I am trying to get to Gorground I am lev 90

I am standing in Stormwind by Khadgar after clicking him his reply is :

At this point we are just waiting for an opening once the stream of enermies abates we will make our move. So I waited and waited then I decided to go into the portal besides him to blasted lands.

When I port there he's there with some other dudes so I click on him again and get the very same reply as above.

I have tried just walking into the portal but nearly died on the way walking but I just walk to the portal but it doesn't transport me any where and i just walk to the back of the mountain wall on the other side of the portal and if i turn around after healing up i can walk right back to the same guys that are still just standing there with Khadgar. So what have i not done ( Khadgar did not give me a quest) I have the new Warlords of Draenor game but I have not yet up graded it eg the 90 toon boost seeing I played this toon from 0 to 90 with out doing it. do I have to do that so that it allows me to go to Gorground? And if so it would now be better to use the 90 buff on another low level toon which then I hope allows all my toons to go to Gorground So in a nut shell I need to use the 90 buff to be allowed into Gorground??

Last edited by dipstick : 02-18-15 at 04:48 AM. Reason: add more
02-18-15, 06:28 AM   #2
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by dipstick View Post
So in a nut shell I need to use the 90 buff to be allowed into Gorground??
No I'm lvl 100 and I still have not used the 90 upgrade yet.
You just need to get the quest chain The Dark Portal you shoud get this automaticly but if not you can ask Khadgar or the sign behind him.
After that talk to Khadgar and he will have a dialog with "FOR AZEROTH" that will Port you to the WoD starting zone. You need to compleat the whole zone before you can go freely around in the WoD zones.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » getting into Gorground