10-27-10, 05:03 PM   #1
sindaine
A Defias Bandit
Warlock weird bug

Hi there,

I love Nui btw! My little bug is a weird one.

I have a warlock, and it seems like if I have a pet active on screen, jump on my mount, the pet and it's action bar disappears (as it should). When I jump back off my mount, my pet reappears but the pet action bar does not. If I summon my pet again, the bar comes back. Also, if I reload the ui the bar returns.

It's not a huge issue, just more of a pain in the neck.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work!

Sindaine

10-27-10, 05:05 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
yeah, thats one I noticed a few days back .. affects all pets. There seems to be a slight delay in the display of the pet bar with combat stopping it almost entirely.

I've noticed that it disappears when zoning sometimes but appears a few seconds later, when dismounting and attacking immediately without waiting for the bar to appear.

So, with the former occurence which I spotted today I am now wondering if it is simply a timing issue.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

11-04-10, 06:30 AM   #3
Gaidinward
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

I have seen this same issue on my warlock. You said it affects all pets? I havent noticed this on my hunter or my DK at all. It only happens on my lock and when there is a transition. e.g. Mounting/unmounting, loading into a random dungeon, taking portal from dal to another main city.

11-04-10, 07:10 AM   #4
Blanckaert
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Yes it does affect all pets, I've seen.... But I just hit 'Ctrl 1' (default key binding) and attack with My pet... and then the bar 'jumps' up, this is probably another Blizz caused problem....
Have fun, and remember WOW is just a game, for us to enjoy, and all the Addons we use.... remember the programmer is a human too, and MOST times, is doing this as a hobby, so give them time to have their life, so they can fix the addons, so we can have our WOW life.

11-04-10, 07:46 AM   #5
Gaidinward
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

I will try that. I have just been recalling my demons on my lock. As I said I havent seen this issue on my hunter or dk and it doesnt always occur on my lock, just most of the time. It probably is a blizz issue.

11-05-10, 03:04 AM   #6
Angery
A Fallenroot Satyr
I also have this issue.

11-05-10, 09:11 AM   #7
Kcrash
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yah same here, and I PVP so it is becoming a serious issue with me. Any idea when this will be fixed soon?

11-05-10, 09:12 AM   #8
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I also noticed this being an issue on my warlock. However, I have not noticed it on my hunter (like others have noted). I don't think it happens after dismounting, but usually only when I initially summon a pet. Like Xrystal mentioned, entering combat usually makes it pop back up, so I just kinda started chalking it up to the inherent instability of warlock-summoned minions (something Blizzard intentionally built into the warlock pet system).

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Warlock weird bug