04-27-06, 05:23 PM   #1
Valeronsidhe
A Defias Bandit
Loot frame

Hello,

I did a thorough search on several sites such as this one, Curse gaming, ui.worldofwar.net, but I could not find a loot frame mod. Last night I was MLing Onyxia and I started with the main loot (the 2 tier 2 helms) and they were on the 2nd page of the loot window. I then went on to the third page and for a moment I thought the loot was done. However I found out that there was still a page 1. I think the loot window as it looks now can be a bit inconvenient. I would prefer one main loot window (partially transparent would be nice, like a lot of Ace mods) where the entire lootlist is visible. I am not sure if there is already such a mod (my search made me believe there isn't) and if it is possible to implement this. I am curious about replies.

Thanks in advance.
04-28-06, 01:36 AM   #2
Nyrine
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is :

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4547

Which says it expands the lootframe where needed to 8 slots.
04-28-06, 03:52 AM   #3
Valeronsidhe
A Defias Bandit
Thanks again!
04-28-06, 05:54 AM   #4
BRM
A Fallenroot Satyr
Nyrine, thanks for the link. It is so great to have this function back in. The previous way this was done was through the FrameXML stuff, and that was taken out. Happy to have it back.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Loot frame