05-01-13, 02:33 PM   #1382
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Nope (98.5% sure ).
and I was 100% wrong that 5.3 will be released

Sublime Text 2

With fRodzet's new ST2 WoW API project, it will soon be editor of choice for WoW coding I think
Thanks for this because I use another app. This makes me feel like a lua ninja warrior now.

05-01-13, 08:38 PM   #1383
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hey there! Maybe someone can help me out with my quest tracking:

On some of my characters, usually toons below level 90, I can track quests using the blizzard implemented tracking system:

On other characters, usually level 90's, the tracking is no longer available:

I have had it show up on one of my level 90 toons, and it was really great while it lasted. It disappeared with a recent update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled realui (by deleting interface and WTF) a couple times today with no such luck - it seems to be disabled for 90's.

Please help?

05-01-13, 08:41 PM   #1384
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Evabi View Post
Hey there! Maybe someone can help me out with my quest tracking:

On some of my characters, usually toons below level 90, I can track quests using the blizzard implemented tracking system:
Keep in mind those "circle thingies" will only appear if you're in the correct zone for that quest/s or you've got the World Map open to the correct zone for that quest/s.

05-01-13, 08:49 PM   #1385
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
I am currently in game at Isle of Thunder with the quests on my second screenshot being tracked; I don't get any orange circles I don't have the daily quests here memorized yet, so without blizzards quest tracking, I have to read the quest text to determine where to go. (WHO DOES THAT! :P )

05-01-13, 09:04 PM   #1386
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

I am currently in game at Isle of Thunder with the quests on my second screenshot being tracked; I don't get any orange circles I don't have the daily quests here memorized yet, so without blizzards quest tracking, I have to read the quest text to determine where to go. (WHO DOES THAT! :P )
How odd. Since I don't have any 90's I can't personally check, sorry to say. Does it work with quests in zones which aren't IoT?

05-01-13, 09:11 PM   #1387
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Nope, the top quest listed is for valley of the four winds. When I open the map to that zone or travel there, I get nothing

05-01-13, 09:14 PM   #1388
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Nope, the top quest listed is for valley of the four winds. When I open the map to that zone or travel there, I get nothing
If you disable all AddOns, do they appear?

05-01-13, 09:16 PM   #1389
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Raiding at the moment, i'll need some time to get back to you on that.

05-01-13, 11:40 PM   #1390
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Interesting: no tracking circles with all addons disabled.

05-01-13, 11:42 PM   #1391
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Actually, they show up on every character except for my druid - regardless of level.

05-02-13, 12:00 AM   #1392
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I have had it show up on one of my level 90 toons, and it was really great while it lasted. It disappeared with a recent update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled realui (by deleting interface and WTF) a couple times today with no such luck - it seems to be disabled for 90's.

Please help?
Those are dailies. Quest tracking won't show up if they're not the daily/dailies for the day.

05-02-13, 01:11 AM   #1393
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Just a few small things. I guess where the little angel looking symbol is suppose to be when someone is rezzed, or battle rezzed does this like 100% of the time instead of actually displaying the correct image.

Its the strange square blob near the far right. Its not displaying correctly.

One more thing. I realize your not level 90 but there's a solo scenario that you can do on the isle of thunder. Basically you only have 5 minutes to complete it. Every time I do it, I get this messed up bar. I'm assuming its attempting to track the time of the run, but the debuff you get already does that.

Some errors I keep getting constantly.

32x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "nibRealUI" tried to call the protected function "MultiBarLeftriginalHide()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:588: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:588>
<in C code>
FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:92: in function <FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:68>
FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:103: in function <FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:96>
FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:121: in function "Hide"
FrameXML\MultiActionBars.lua:63: in function "MultiActionBar_Update"
FrameXML\ActionBarController.lua:160: in function "ValidateActionBarTransition"
FrameXML\ActionBarController.lua:127: in function "ActionBarController_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\ActionBarController.lua:53: in function <FrameXML\ActionBarController.lua:42>

Locals:
nil

and another

17x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "nibRealUI" tried to call the protected function "PartyMemberFrame3riginalHide()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:588: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:588>
<in C code>
FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:92: in function <FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:68>
FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:103: in function <FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:96>
FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:121: in function "Hide"
FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:9: in function "HidePartyFrame"
FrameXML\RaidFrame.lua:126: in function "RaidOptionsFrame_UpdatePartyFrames"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:894: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:678>

Locals:
nil

Now for that one, where it says "PartyMemberFrame3riginalHide()". Im also getting seperate errors but the only thing thats different is that the 3 in that previous statement is 1, 2 and 4 as well. Seperate errors for each.

EDIT: Loooool excuse the embarrassment faces. Wowinterface seems to mistake the 3 and : as an embarrassment face.

One more

1x nibRealUI-7.4 r10\Modules\FrameMover.lua:1059: attempt to index field "addonControl" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-7.4 r10\Modules\FrameMover.lua:1059: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":13: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>
<in C code>
MikScrollingBattleText-5.7.128\MSBTProfiles.lua:1672: in function <MikScrollingBattleText\MSBTProfiles.lua:1668>
MikScrollingBattleText-5.7.128\MSBTProfiles.lua:2117: in function "?"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4388: in function "ChatEdit_ParseText"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4082: in function "ChatEdit_SendText"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4121: in function "ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed"
<string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1

Locals:
nil

Last edited by Gloks : 05-02-13 at 01:19 AM.

05-02-13, 04:40 AM   #1394
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Just a few small things.
Alright, fixed up the Res icon and FrameMover bugs. Others sound like your regular issue tainty errors.

The scenario picture is very hard to see (why are your pictures always scaled weird? ) but does that say 133/3999 or 133/3000? I don't think it'd be tracking time remaining, as that's the Alternate Power Bar. Perhaps it's tracking treasure progress?

05-02-13, 07:59 AM   #1395
Sokoo
A Defias Bandit
One more thing. I realize your not level 90 but there's a solo scenario that you can do on the isle of thunder. Basically you only have 5 minutes to complete it. Every time I do it, I get this messed up bar. I'm assuming its attempting to track the time of the run, but the debuff you get already does that.

l
That is the amount of gold you've looted!

05-02-13, 10:09 AM   #1396
Sidenote
A Defias Bandit

Whenever I play as my hunter, my pet's action bar overlaps my own bars (I need three bars) is there a way that I can lower my pet's bar?

05-02-13, 01:48 PM   #1397
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Sidenote View Post
Whenever I play as my hunter, my pet's action bar overlaps my own bars (I need three bars) is there a way that I can lower my pet's bar?
/ac > Bartender4 > untick Pos
/bar > Unlock

05-02-13, 02:14 PM   #1398
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
The scenario picture is very hard to see (why are your pictures always scaled weird? ) but does that say 133/3999 or 133/3000? I don't think it'd be tracking time remaining, as that's the Alternate Power Bar. Perhaps it's tracking treasure progress?
Sorry, I've been uploading them from a preset message board size off of imageshack. I'll be sure to upload them in a larger size for next time. Its out of 9999. As someone actually said, it could very well be the gold I get from the run. However, I don't understand why it would necessarily be tracking that.

Foglite still isn't working for me. I have it enabled and updated as far as I know off of curse, but it still shows out of date in WoW. So I'm not sure :/ Is there an update off of another site that would be more apropriate? Oh and I don't know if this is necessarily intentional or what, but every time you update realui there's always the same out of date addons included in the package that require an update. I'm no skilled programmer such as yourself nib, I just thought bugs might be a problem configuring out of date addons is all haha. But what do I know Thanks nib

Gloks

Last edited by Gloks : 05-02-13 at 02:21 PM.

05-02-13, 02:28 PM   #1399
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Sorry, I've been uploading them from a preset message board size off of imageshack. I'll be sure to upload them in a larger size for next time. Its out of 9999. As someone actually said, it could very well be the gold I get from the run. However, I don't understand why it would necessarily be tracking that.

Foglite still isn't working for me. I have it enabled and updated as far as I know off of curse, but it still shows out of date in WoW. So I'm not sure :/ Is there an update off of another site that would be more apropriate? Oh and I don't know if this is necessarily intentional or what, but every time you update realui there's always the same out of date addons included in the package that require an update. I'm no skilled programmer such as yourself nib, I just thought bugs might be a problem configuring out of date addons is all haha. But what do I know Thanks nib

Gloks
Don't worry about Out of Date tags.

05-02-13, 05:00 PM   #1400
pitschi
A Murloc Raider
hai, got some graphical bugs while updating to fresh r10.
Firstly, in the very first logon where you have to accept wow tos one texture in the upper right is different from the others. Maybe something to do with aurora.
secondly, when i installed r10 and logged on, the chat is looking weird. looks like there were default chatter settings although realui profile is activated and selected under settings -> profiles.

also while im tanking the nameplates doesnt appear green anymore (thought they change its colours to green if i have enough aggro on them)
is that intended? its very difficult to see which mobs "aggro" you

another issue i got with foglite:

the area zones /next to orgrimmar) are looking a lil bit weird. intended?

Last edited by pitschi : 05-02-13 at 05:56 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI