02-01-10, 08:55 AM   #1
Zinomian
A Kobold Labourer
TOM-TOM emulation.

Greetings all.

I have just a small question. For some odd reason, the tom tom feature of carbonite no longer works, it seems that when i click on a quest to track, carbonite points me directly to the quest, rather than telling me which fly points to use, to get to the location faster.

Before, i would click a quest and it would tell me, to go this fly guide, then take it to this other fly point and then finally make it to your destination....

That! no longer works?

I have reset the interface a few times, etc, and still have issues with it....cant seem to get it to work.

Any help is apriciated.

02-11-10, 07:49 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
TomTom emulation is for other addons to set a waypoint in Carbonite. It has nothing to do with Carbonite setting a goto for a quest.

Are you running QuestHelper? That will set waypoints using the TomTom emulation, which will override the Carbonite location.

Do you have epic flying and are in a flying zone? Carbonite will not route through flight paths in that case.

Use "Use travel routing" on the Map page of the Carb Options window also must be on.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » TOM-TOM emulation.