A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Marcel1887 View Post
Cant wait for it, looks great so far!
Thank you! I have just uploaded it now and it is available for download
11-20-13, 05:30 AM   #22
U2Alberto
A Murloc Raider
Installed it Yesterday but after choosing the right res it gives me error and everything is messed up :-(
11-20-13, 04:57 PM   #23
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by U2Alberto View Post
Installed it Yesterday but after choosing the right res it gives me error and everything is messed up :-(
Based on what you said in your other thread about the same issue (please don't post the same thing in multiple threads, BTW) your problem is that you are playing on a private server running vanilla WoW. Addons and UIs available on this and other reputable addon sites are designed for the current real version of WoW only. As this is an official Blizzard fan site, Blizzard's rules apply here. Private servers are a violation of the WoW EULA/ToS. Nobody here will help you with anything related to private servers, and if you continue posting about them, you will get banned.

If you are not playing on a private server, and just worded your post really poorly, you should be aware that nobody can magically see your screen over the internet and travel back in time to see the error(s) you got. You need to actually post the error(s) you are seeing if you want anyone to be able to help you with them.
11-21-13, 02:36 AM   #24
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

@U2Alberto
The police has spoken, now get out!

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)
11-21-13, 03:39 AM   #25
U2Alberto
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
Based on what you said in your other thread about the same issue (please don't post the same thing in multiple threads, BTW) your problem is that you are playing on a private server running vanilla WoW. Addons and UIs available on this and other reputable addon sites are designed for the current real version of WoW only. As this is an official Blizzard fan site, Blizzard's rules apply here. Private servers are a violation of the WoW EULA/ToS. Nobody here will help you with anything related to private servers, and if you continue posting about them, you will get banned.

If you are not playing on a private server, and just worded your post really poorly, you should be aware that nobody can magically see your screen over the internet and travel back in time to see the error(s) you got. You need to actually post the error(s) you are seeing if you want anyone to be able to help you with them.
Ok my english is not so good (i don't pretend u talk to me in italian ...) but ... 1st also in the other thread i think it's clear i don't play in private server 2nd the error is not the same (i knows the usual rules in forum) 3th ty for your help ....
i'll try to post a pic of what happened
@ Zork
thank God i don't have problem with police
11-21-13, 11:15 AM   #26
Mayron
A Frostmaul Preserver

If it is to do with a Bazooka addon Lua error then I fixed that problem in update 3.0.2 so you may want to download it again. You just need to replace your Interface/AddOns/MayronUI folder for the newer one.
11-22-13, 01:58 AM   #27
U2Alberto
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mayron View Post
If it is to do with a Bazooka addon Lua error then I fixed that problem in update 3.0.2 so you may want to download it again. You just need to replace your Interface/AddOns/MayronUI folder for the newer one.
Ty very much Mayron, i'll try late this afternoon, maybe first 1 try to get a pic of what happens, cos work i didn't play yesterday. Seems like after u choose the resolution, the setup stop and can't complete, so all visual addons are placed in the middle of the screen
11-25-13, 06:11 AM   #28
U2Alberto
A Murloc Raider
now it's perfect, ty very much, great job
12-16-13, 06:04 PM   #29
Mayron
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by U2Alberto View Post
Finally figured the problem after so long and fixed it. I've uploaded the latest version 3.0.5 with this fixed: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=21221

It should now work correctly!
08-13-14, 06:58 PM   #30
Llyndis
A Defias Bandit
Layout for healers

Ok so it looks like there is 2 sets of raid frames? WHY? Also the spacing is not correct. I was wondering if you can take a look at it. I have uploaded a image so you can see what I am talking about. Thanks

As you can see group 5 is over the target.
08-16-14, 05:18 AM   #31
Mayron
A Frostmaul Preserver

This is because you have the Blizzard Raid Frames enabled to be shown while also using the Grid raid frames AddOn included in the UI Pack. You can choice which ones you want to use. If you want the Blizzard Raid frames then just disable Grid (or also uninstall it with all of its plugins). If you want to Hide the Blizzard riad frames then there is a side button on the left hand side of the screen, visible in the screen shot. Press that and blick the "Hide" button in the menu that pops up.

The reason the grid frames are blocking the target frame is because of an old bug with MayronUI Gen3 which is currently fixed in Gen4 (coming soon). All the unit frames in the screen shot are too high! To fix this go into "/suf"(shadowed unit frame settings) and go into the Unit Configuration list down to "Target of Target". All other unit frames are anchored to this so by altering this unit frame's Y offset you will also move all the others. Lower this frames Y Offset till everything looks correct. It will be in the "Frames" menu by clicking on the Frames tab at the top. Then I would also recommend pressing the Expand / Retract button to expand and retract it (or retract and expand it) so that the new position is saved in the MayronUI database.

Last edited by Mayron : 10-15-14 at 04:09 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » MayronUI Gen2