09-01-12, 01:23 PM   #1
Sybrock
A Defias Bandit
Issue with Quest tab

I updated my Carbonite yesterday and just noticed today that when I hit my quest tab at the bottom of my screen to show all my current quests, it now opens a totally different looking tab on my screen. The new quest tab does show all my quests still and when I click on one the info shows on the right side but at the bottom it doesn't show the icons to share or abandon a quest.

Is it possible to check or uncheck a box somewhere in the Carbonite options to make my quest journal look the way it use to? I looked around and couldn't find anything obvious to check or uncheck.

So far I'm very happy with the update thus far, this was the only bad thing I've found so far.

If anyone could help me with this issue It would be much appreciated.

09-01-12, 10:17 PM   #2
Twink
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Sybrock View Post
I updated my Carbonite yesterday
The Fan update or just normal carbonite?

09-03-12, 09:02 PM   #3
Sybrock
A Defias Bandit
The fan update.

09-03-12, 09:46 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Sybrock View Post
I updated my Carbonite yesterday and just noticed today that when I hit my quest tab at the bottom of my screen to show all my current quests, it now opens a totally different looking tab on my screen. The new quest tab does show all my quests still and when I click on one the info shows on the right side but at the bottom it doesn't show the icons to share or abandon a quest.

Is it possible to check or uncheck a box somewhere in the Carbonite options to make my quest journal look the way it use to? I looked around and couldn't find anything obvious to check or uncheck.

So far I'm very happy with the update thus far, this was the only bad thing I've found so far.

If anyone could help me with this issue It would be much appreciated.
Your seeing the carbonite quest window, there should be an option "Open carbonite quest window using Alt-L" if you enable that you'll get the blizzard one again, or you can use the carbonite one it has abandon/share etc you just need to right click any quest in that window instead of hitting buttons at the bottom.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Issue with Quest tab