A Kobold Labourer
Ui Request

Does anyone know any addon that can make my ui look like this:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/66580136.png/
10-13-12, 03:28 AM   #2
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To do that, you don't need a full UI replacement. You need Bartender4, Recount, and Chatter, PhanxChat, or Prat.
10-13-12, 04:16 AM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

You don't even need a chat addon, unless you want to customize the chat frame more beyond the options the default UI gives you. Right-click on the first chat tab to unlock the chat frame so it can be moved around and resized. There are also other options in the right-click menu for changing the font size, background color, and other settings. If you do want a chat addon, try PhanxChat, Chatter, or BasicChatMods.

For the box you labeled "Recount", you just need Recount. Then move the Recount window to that place, and resize it to the dimensions you want. You could also try Skada (another detailed damage/healing meter) or a more lightweight meter (without all the details) like TinyDPS or alDamageMeter

For the box you labeled "Actionbars", pretty much any actionbar mod can remove the Blizzard art, micro buttons, bag buttons, etc. Bartender4 and Dominos are both popular and easy to use.
10-13-12, 10:37 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You might also want to take a look at something like tukUI or ElvUI, which you can find Here. They are complete UI replacements, but very light weight (as far as UI replacements go).

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Ui Request