11-07-09, 03:30 PM   #1
3KyNoX
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Removing elements

Hello,

cause using Pitbull as unit frame (prefering my bars at upper position) and do not need having it twice, is it possible to remove health and mana bars in the below center of my screen ? or other elements if i need.. I would like to put where was that bars (player, target, raid, etc...) Omen or Recount.

Thanks for help

11-07-09, 03:40 PM   #2
Delmara
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This should answer your question.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=23943

11-07-09, 04:02 PM   #3
3KyNoX
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
It answer, thanks.

So, i'll put a suggestion on the right place to got bars upper of the screen, my eyes got problems when bars are below

11-07-09, 05:39 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Hmm, playing aion has sparked an idea. Scott, how easy would it be to have it set up so that the whole of the bottom section can be moved to the top and the whole of the top part moved to the bottom.

Aion gives the option to have hud at top or bottom and it switches the player unit frame and minimap to either top or bottom based on choice. however, buttons always stay on bottom and target and target of target always stays at top .. rofl go figure. But the party frames are moveable.. rofl. Enough about Aion though.

OK, back to WoW and nUI.

In essence swap between them so that the base nUI comes with 2 layouts by default. One where everything is at the top and one where everything is at the bottom. That way people whos eyes watch the upper part of the screen are happy and those who like me watch the lower part are also happy Then the little tweaks and customizations can occur to make it fit just right for the individual.

11-07-09, 07:00 PM   #5
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Hmm, playing aion has sparked an idea. Scott, how easy would it be to have it set up so that the whole of the bottom section can be moved to the top and the whole of the top part moved to the bottom.

Aion gives the option to have hud at top or bottom and it switches the player unit frame and minimap to either top or bottom based on choice. however, buttons always stay on bottom and target and target of target always stays at top .. rofl go figure. But the party frames are moveable.. rofl. Enough about Aion though.

OK, back to WoW and nUI.

In essence swap between them so that the base nUI comes with 2 layouts by default. One where everything is at the top and one where everything is at the bottom. That way people whos eyes watch the upper part of the screen are happy and those who like me watch the lower part are also happy Then the little tweaks and customizations can occur to make it fit just right for the individual.

Hmmm I dunno nUI has alot more info on there than aion does sounds like more trouble than its worth especially with nui6 on the way and custom layouts being made doable for average users. Now stop playing aion and come back to wow

11-07-09, 07:11 PM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by neuralassassin View Post
Hmmm I dunno nUI has alot more info on there than aion does sounds like more trouble than its worth especially with nui6 on the way and custom layouts being made doable for average users. Now stop playing aion and come back to wow
Rofl.... nope But yeah I can see what you mean there. Just one of those random sparks of thought that I get occasionally.

01-12-10, 08:07 PM   #7
Ballseye
A Murloc Raider

I want to remove the mini map im the right chat window space

I want to remove the mini map in the right chat window space. i dont need it and its getting really annoying to have 2 minimaps ..... So im hoping that somebody could help me removing this option

01-12-10, 08:17 PM   #8
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Rofl, I keep forgetting thats there as I never have that panel active. However, if you use the focus function alot, it is handy to have access to another minimap.

The amount of times I've dropped my focus so I can see ping marks during a pep talk, completely forgetting I don't have to do that rofl.

As to your query. I am not sure there is a way. Checking slash commands though. Nope, can't see anything that turns off the infopanel minimap.

01-12-10, 09:02 PM   #9
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

The info panel minimap is a plug in, which you can either uninstall or just disable at the character select screen. The battle map is built in for pvp situations but you can change whats in the pane by clicking the red button below the panel. Stock I think you will just have the combat log and the battle map, if you have recount omen or skada installed you would get panels for those also.

01-12-10, 10:45 PM   #10
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Rofl, Im sure I have a minimap in there, maybe not though as I never installed a plug in for it

01-13-10, 05:29 AM   #11
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Yeah -- you never get two minimaps with nUI... the one in the info panel is the battlefield map, aka the zone map. It's primarily for PvP and raid use. If you don't want to see it, then click the red "Map" button to switch to a different panel and you're done.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » Removing elements