08-24-09, 01:37 PM   #1
cokedrivers
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Minimap Question ??

I love the features of Carbonite for farming Ore & Herbs, will also be great for questing once i level a new toon.

But my question is can i use Carbonite's Minimap and still use the WoW Default world map?

08-24-09, 05:13 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yes you can use the Carb minimized map and the Blizz default big map. The easiest way to go about this is to just use Shift-M or Alt-M (I cannot for the life of me remember which does it, lol) to open the Blizz map.

You can also change the settings for "M" in the Carb options so that it hitting it will open the Blizz map instead of the Carb maximized map.

08-24-09, 10:06 PM   #3
Runella
A Defias Bandit
If you could help me with the minimap -- seems like you know your stuff!

I've always just used the M to toggle between the large map (carbonite combined with the standard map) and the minimap. Each version always breaks something I' m used to, and this time the minimap has vanished. I can hit M and it will open the classic game map. Hit it again and the bliz map[ closes -- but no sign of the minimap

What should I highlight in options to get it back?

Thanks!

Runella

08-25-09, 05:44 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Runella View Post
If you could help me with the minimap -- seems like you know your stuff!

I've always just used the M to toggle between the large map (carbonite combined with the standard map) and the minimap. Each version always breaks something I' m used to, and this time the minimap has vanished. I can hit M and it will open the classic game map. Hit it again and the bliz map[ closes -- but no sign of the minimap

What should I highlight in options to get it back?

Thanks!

Runella

Take a close look in the options screen for Carb under the Map/Minimap heading. One of the first couple of options states something about hiding Carb when you toggle out of the maximized map. You can also try to see if your bindings may have gotten swapped by using Alt-M or Shift-M. One of these days I'll remember which one it is to toggle between Carb and Blizz maps, lol.

08-28-09, 04:10 PM   #5
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Runella View Post
We generally don't change stuff like that. M still toggles between the Carb small and big map, unless you changed a setting or another addon is conflicting. Have you tried it with all other addons disabled?

Alt-M shows the Blizzard map.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap Question ??