08-06-09, 09:40 PM   #1
Farside
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Help with Fane please

Anyone who could help me with some code changes in Fane I would greatly appreciate it.

I want all of my chat tabs text to be colored by what class I'm playing at the time. I still want the tabs text to go red if I get a /whisper ect.. Any other time I want then to be my classcolor and would like an option to outline the tabs text.

I did read the comments on the Fane Addon page and someone asked the same question, then replied that they fixed it, without posting how.
08-06-09, 11:52 PM   #2
Subere
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Replace your tabs.lua with:

http://pastey.net/120204
08-07-09, 05:52 AM   #3
Farside
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank you very much, works perfectly!
04-14-11, 10:43 PM   #4
Farside
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hello everyone, I returned last night to WoW, and now the above tab.lua is giving me an error in tab.lua @ line 74. If anyone could have a look at the code a see what might be causing the conflict. I also use Prat, but it has never cause any problems.
04-14-11, 10:52 PM   #5
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Farside View Post
Hello everyone, I returned last night to WoW, and now the above tab.lua is giving me an error in tab.lua @ line 74. If anyone could have a look at the code a see what might be causing the conflict. I also use Prat, but it has never cause any problems.
The Chat Window got a major rewrite in Patch 3.2. Fane's been updated, so it's possible to rewrite the code again to suit your needs. The quickest solution I can think of would be to just use nibChatTabs for the time being, as it can do everything you want.
04-15-11, 05:44 AM   #6
Farside
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank You Nibelheim, I'll definitely try out that addon.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with Fane please